028: Equal

|Diavolo Tchenkov|

Sebastian informed me that Isadora told him valuable pieces of information of Varvara's whereabouts, especially of there new plan to sell her into fucking sex slavery. Bane desperately wanted to demolish me, ensuring that her existence fell off the face of the earth. Those fucking cunts will pay. Isadora didn't tell us of her plans of rescue, only that we should be ready to blow the place up at midnight. It was sloppy, the entire scenario probably weighed on her since I wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in her head if she didn't come back with Vara. Therefore, we left a trail of dead bodies to warn them. Pull a stunt like that again, consequences will much more menacing than a stripper/hitman.

It didn't take long when the sleek black SUV arrived at 2am at my doorstep, the beating of my heart consumed my ears with excitement and anxiety. When I saw Vara come out of the car, the heat radiated throughout my body and I wanted to shed blood within seconds. A defined colour of purple upon her cheek, cut forehead, busted lip and an endless amount of dried blood that clung to her throat.

Her petite figure seemed even more malnourished, she is already so tiny and now its like she is skin and bone. Vara's scent wasn't the regular coconut that I grew to enjoy. Instead it was replaced with blood and sweat, one that I didn't like on my baby sister. Wasting no time, I engulfed her in my arms. The crown of her tangled chocolate waves in my sight, she stopped against my chest and Vara seemed so fragile in my arms.

Time wasn't enough, sniffles came from beneath me while my shirt began to soak in her tears. Pulling her away, cupping her face in my palms, I caressed her swollen cheeks with the pad of my thumbs. Those liquid gold chocolate battling in such synchrony that you couldn't help but get lost in them, only this time there wasn't any glow in them instead it slowly slipped into the darkness and vengeance.

"Are you okay?"

"I am. Thanks for saving me, Dio." She nodded, smiling through the tears.

A defeated smile played on my lips, even in the state that she is in, Vara still held appreciation.

"You don't have to thank me."

She chuckled with the tears escaping her eyes, "By the way, who's the new girl that you sent?"

I furrowed my brows, "The one that rescued you?"

"Yeah, I don't see any other girls coming to my rescue." She sarcastically stated.

"Latest addition," I replied.

"I know she isn't your fuck buddy because those girls where bimbos who couldn't even touch a gun, this chick fucking blew their brains out!" Motioning with her hands an explosion which made me chuckle.

"You like her, don't you?"

"Da, but don't tell her that!" She warned, pointing her index finger at me with a semi scary look in her eyes.

(Yes)

Raising my hands in surrender, I laughed at how she fell into old habits without letting the Greeks set her back. "You better get in there, everyone is on edge that the new girl didn't deliver."

"She fucking killed it! She deserves a lot of credit, you know?" Vara cheered, laughing her way into the house.

Quite instantly the sounds of excitement, screams and laughter erupted. I didn't realise that I was staring at them, practically cutting off the circulation of air for Vara.

My mind seemed to zone out until a tap on my shoulder drew me out of my thoughts, she stood next to me with blood slightly taunting her clothing. Dark raven curls still flowy and luxurious, plush rosy lips still juicy and the slight tint of her cheeks made her appear hot to the touch, Isadora stared inside at the reunion.