011: Playing with fire

|Diavolo Tchenkov|

Days have passed, turning into weeks. Isadora fuming, barged into my office and demanded that I let her friend out of her torture sessions, sprouting out lies of not being able to perform my jobs effectively if I do not order the release. Utter bullshit, if her emotions cloud her judgement then what fucking killing machine she is? She will relinquish herself to humanity which will end her life. She had the audacity to address me in such a disrespectful manner, better believe that ungrateful whore wont get her friend back. Isadora didn't fear me like any other would, the beast that resided under the surface is enough to send a woman into a spiral of agony.

But her, she craved to indulge in the malevolent side. Those icy-blue eyes sparkled with wickedness at the sight of me tormenting the weak, the vicious creature that jolted her erotic nerves. Isadora did fascinate me. The only negative aspect of molding her into my machine is that half of her, that humanity she desperately harbored after endless killings. Although it is never for her victims, only a few broke through her emotions and now she is a murderer with emotions.

Would it cloud her judgement?

The thought crossed my mind but then an idea came to me, Isadora is the definition of insane. What will become of her become of her when I tear away everything she holds dear in her partly beating heart?

"Baby, this is going to be fun."

|Isadora Xara|

Apparently, my attractive Russian boss decided to revaluate my contribution to his organization. Regular visits to his office, to scream his ear off till I get Alysanne back didn't work. It only made him less reluctant to hand me executions, the behavior at the club with my sloppy moves and non-existent ability made him extremely pissed at me. The seething monster locked me in my room for weeks, I preferred his malicious state but not when I couldn't indulge in every aspect that he poured.

Prisoner to my confinements, there wasn't any distractions when it came to my plan to help Alysanne. I will not falter in my moves of retrieving her. I take accountability for my actions, she said goodbye to this life and started afresh. Selfishly, I dragged her back, without even a second glance.

I wasn't concerned with who her captors were because she could raise hell without even uttering a word, she is that villainous. Her silence after each punch is disturbing and lethal, Alysanne is unpredictable and that made her reckless in the eyes of her victims.

Personally, I knew she calculated each chance she had and the outcome of the scenario at least ten times. That's the difference between us, Alysanne is strategic, and I am temperamental.

The days of being forgotten have stopped. The Boss decided that I had to prove my worthiness to him again. Hence, how I ended up here, at an elite gentlemen's club.

Only this time, my target didn't repulse me in the slightest. His dominance radiated through the club, the mere sight of him had men quaking and submitting within seconds. Those stone cold dark chocolate orbs were like alcohol, as I drank them in. it made me tipsy. Brown waves that were sleeked back, drawing attention too his exquisite features.

A sharp jawline that would slice anyone who dared touch, coral plump lips that appeared eager for any sense of skin contact. The stubble that masked his porcelain skin created an ache to an imagine of the tingles that would strike when he is between my legs. He didn't need to display his mastery, everyone knew his capabilities and didn't dare cross his path or they would be graced with a bullet in their skull. 

Warmth sprouted out his fingers when he rested them upon my thigh, he is intoxicating with each word escaping his lips. My brain decided to reply each moment he asserted his authority and I became drunk on each moment, the power is addicting in each form. His other hand, occupied with an earthy scented cigar between his finger, the smell resonated with rebirth and I despised it.