033: What a show

|Isadora Xara|

That sugary voice rang throughout the room, you could hear the mischief in the tone. The entire table didn't seem pleased with her presence, their scowls of annoyance becoming more evident, they didn't even bother to hide their disgust.

Who the fuck is she?

Diavolo had the opposite effect, surely, he choked on his whiskey that he was sipping prior to her arrival, His magnetic orbs widened, beaming with surprise. There weren't many moments I witnessed him frazzled but this is one of the rare occasions. Diavolo is speechless, the devilishly handsome man didn't have any words and instead gawked at her.

Luscious red hair with hints of burnt amber, curling at her waist, dark caramel orbs and perfectly proportioned lips painted crimson. Perky breasts displayed through the cleavage of her sleek ebony dress, a tiny waist and flawless porcelain skin that reminded me of a doll. She is beautiful and striking, anyone would do a double take at her features.

She plastered a sickly-sweet smile, the bitch kind. Swaying her way to the one person I didn't want her to go to, the fucking temptation monster that had sin coursing through his veins, Diavolo. The blood coursing through me ignited, he didn't ignore her advances or even attempt to chase her out of his grasp.

The motherfucker stood up from his chair with a completely radiating smile on those sinful lips, happiness plastering his features. He engulfed her petite body in his gigantic muscular arms, in that moment I definitely envied the affection he showered her with, claiming him as hers in the process.

Diavolo's dark chocolate beard scratched against her pearly skin as he laid a delicate kiss onto her cheek. She didn't bother to hide her smirk, embracing the situation, rather marking her territory. His large hand encased hers as he towered over her. Diavolo appeared ecstatic to have her in his grasp, somehow that glint in her eyes surpassed any morale of affection. She wasn't about to waste the opportunity to show who owned him, grabbing his nape and smashing there lips together. It wasn't a sweet one, the kiss held hunger that you could see the glistening of there tongues.

Its like he was starved and she was a tall glass of water, the sight made me want to throw up. After what seemed like hours, they stopped eating each other's faces. Diavolo returned to his seat and pulled her onto his lap, she relished in this display of power and authority that radiated off of him. A wicked grin morphed on those lips, Diavolo leaned in to whisper into her ear and placed a soft kiss against her neck.

Revolted, disgusted, envy, those were all the feelings that ran through me and I despised it. Diavolo particularly left out the part of him having a companion and obviously he wasn't going to bring her up if she hadn't made an appearance. Many would feel the sharp pain drifting through there heart at the betrayal but this wasn't a fucking cliché movie and I wasn't some fucking ordinary girl.

I felt my blood pumping faster, rushing through my veins like electricity. Biting my tongue and digging my nails into my palms to stop the urge to shed blood, that sense of ecstasy I craved when I was about to kill. Self-control, I had to master it before I let my thirst take over. Instead, flashes of what I will do to him played out, eating his heart, cutting off his dick, feeding him his intestines or his dick or all the fucking above.

Alysanne noticed the little battle boiling over, the one where I would skin him alive or slice his jugular. Enclosing her soft hand around mine, she leaned into me as I downed the last contents of the champagne. Fuck I needed something stronger. "Calm down, don't let them notice."

Those words ran through my bones, having this reaction meant he has control over me and that will never fucking happen. A woman whose ultimate advantage is to seduce and lie, I did exactly what I knew would meet my end game. Plastering a fake smile upon my face, I remained pleasant for now.