021: Mind over Matter

|Diavolo Tchenkov|

Words couldn't decipher the conflicted emotions running through my brain, through my cold heart. Its just the never-ending desire to bury my cock deep inside her or maybe its another dark part of me that wanted to end her life, drink in her last breath. When she came into my office last night, I expected every other possible outcome instead of her true intentions, a goodbye. Isadora knew the importance of such a mission, her life meant nothing compared to Varvara's and I stood by that.

I couldn't get rid of it, the image and feel of her hot mouth wrapped around my cock, eager and hungry for it. The way she skilfully sucked and licked, it took every ounce of my self-control not to bend her over my desk and fuck her entire being out of her. Isadora devoured my very essence like she was starved and I was the only source of food. Being steps ahead of her, the vixen did it on purpose, demanding that my brain rewires and registers that the only person that can suck the life out of me is her. Fucking bitch was right.

Once Isadora left me without fucking her, there was only one thing to do, have sex. It didn't take me long to call one of the girls from my club, her name obviously not important. The brunette, petite and eager for me didn't deliver. Possibly the worst sex ever, sucking my cock didn't even make me want to release.

I couldn't take the pretending, chasing the whore from my office and calling another raven-haired beauty to me, curvy and spicy. She was everything I loved in women, big tits and ass. Then, its like a switch flipped on my dick. Her greedy mouth continued to suck and lick but there wasn't the regular feeling of release.

Damn her, she fucking corrupted my brain to command my dick to crave nothing but her fucking sweet mouth. All that played in my mind while I fucked the whore, Isadora.

What the actual fuck is going on?

I despised this restraint, chasing the whore out of my office, her cries could be heard before she banged my door shut. Continuously running my fingers through my hair, this is the main reason why I never get attached. But its me, Diavolo Tchenkov, I couldn't possible have any emotions here. Anger seeped through my pores, boiling the blood within my body with rage. Control seemed to slip from my fingers with her. Diavolo Tchenkov will always have power over those below him, and that includes Isadora.

When fury blasted me, it became full force for violence. A craving to shed blood, to taste the fear that shook their bones. There is euphoria in the feeling of destruction, which I knew all to well and that would be the only addiction I have, to cause chaos. You can control the lives of your victims, what I couldn't control is Isadora but that didn't mean I wouldn't try.

Alysanne informed me the following day of her absence which wasn't news. Although, her friend wasn't oblivious to the fact that I knew each detail of her past. There was a lot off the record, the petite friend is indeed more dangerous than Isadora. The difference, Isadora thrived in this life and Alysanne wanted to escape it.

The plan is set in motion, time frame; two weeks. Irrationally, I wouldn't allow my sister to stay another second in that filthy Greek's lair. With the rational side, there were steps to follow for her safety. Isadora better live up to her reputation, unspeakable actions would descend upon her if things went south. Each soul of theirs will be dead, I will devour them, murder everyone they love and no one will be left of the Greeks lineage.

Just because Isadora was sent to infiltrate, didn't mean we would sit back and wait for her to do the job. Hence why Nadia, Niko and Sebastian are gathered in my office.