062: Deadly saints

|Isadora Cordova|

My hands tightened around the gun that concealed by the gigantic bouquet of white roses. Thank god! they splurged for eccentric décor and accessories. Clutching them tightly together through all the sweat tainting my palms, making sure that you couldn't peak the inky gun. The plan is by far the most imperfect one I have concocted, lack of precision and skills went into it but I worked within the little time frame we have. Nerves weren't even apart of this, all the control festered within me is focused solely on controlling my simmering temper. It's well established that I am reckless and it is taking all the strength I have to not blow this joint up. If had any faith in a greater power, it is placed onto my friends and people I consider family.

May the odds be in my fucking favor tonight.
Loud chatter could be heard on the other side and after a few minutes they died down, allowing the typical bridal music to start erupting through the hall. Possibly one of the most riveting moments for the bride, the song only fueled my hatred for the people on the other side; specifically carpet. Alia and Alysanne made an appearance.

"Did you get everything together?" I hastily asked.

"Don't worry, we got your back." They stated, tapping my shoulders on either side before disappearing as the double doors in front of me opened.

The lights positively blinded me for a moment, the veil doing nothing to mute it. Placing one foot at a time, slowly walking past the vast amount of people I didn't recognize. All plastered with fake smiles of happiness and joy, as if they knew anything about me.

The entire wedding was planned by Ivana, even you can guess the sort of décor and colour palette that she went for; white. Sparkling chandeliers that were dipped in diamonds, along the white painted rows each decorated with diamonds. Sophistication and expensive is what she portrayed and I despised it, the spotlight striking on me as everyone anticipated the future Mrs. Levano.

Swallowing the bottle of anger radiating throughout me, catching a glance at Ivana who is seated with good posture and a plastic smile. Then, my eyes landed on the priest who had ordained countless marriages from the wrinkles upon his face and lastly they found Bane, who didn't have a hair out of place.

Once I reached the podium and stood in front of him, there wasn't anything out of the ordinary. His classic suit is crisp and sharp, hair perfectly sleeked back and a smooth face that is rid of any lipstick my mother might have left. Many would have perceived him as the perfect gentleman as he lifted the veil with a smile that could be mistaken for affection.

"Must say you do look quite ravishing in white," he compliments.

Offering a small smile, desperately trying to swallow the projectile vomit that started to rise. The priest took his queue, explaining a few things about god and the unity of marriage, the love that bonds us together and all those unnecessary information that I couldn't bother to even lend an ear for.

My mind drifted to the plan as I squeezed the gun and flowers together, calculating the slim chances that we will get Diavolo out of this alive.

Subconsciously my mind picked on the perfect moment to zone back into his speech.

"If anyone wishes to object to this union, please speak now or forever hold your piece."

The dramatic pause drifted throughout the hall and once I connected my eyes with Bane, A small smirk danced upon my lips, "That would be me."

At those words, I let the flowers drop to the ground. Pulling the gun upon his face, directly in between his eyes. Everything stopped, time probably froze, All I heard is heavy gasps and a couple guns being placed upon me, from the heavy sounds of them clicking back there safety.