024: Delectable

Isadora Xara

Those fucking cerulean orbs seemed imprinted in my brain or probably taunting me, I wouldn't put it past the devil. That little moment during my audition, Diavolo appeared so tasty that I would have given up the tease and jumped his bones right then. Fuck, it wasn't real.

Why would I care to ravish a man that I despise?

He devoured the essence within me, feeding off of me without permission. Diavolo doesn't harbour any emotions and neither do I. Then, why the fuck do I feel all muddled? Numerous questions flooded my brain and I couldn't even find a simple answer to any of them. One thing is crystal clear, we both had demons that restrained us from moving any further. I desired to fuck him and only that but somehow deep down it felt like a lie.

Diavolo dominated the underworld, people quaked in fear at the mention of his name and he savoured the taste like aged whiskey. Diavolo Tchenkov, the name itself held immense power. His caramel honey glazed curls, dark chocolate stubble that I adored when they grazed against my skin, making me shiver in pleasure. Diavolo's kisses where dominating and rough. Fuck, it demolished my soul with each taste of delicious spices and bourbon. His dick didn't even leave my mind, all I craved to do was taste it over and over and have it full me to the brim, the girth and length, the size of Godzilla. I have seen a lot of dick and none of them made an impression the way his did, hungry and massive in all the best ways possible.

Maybe I should rename it "King Cock" cause it had to triumph every other guy. This infinite game of sexual tension always charged the energy between us but I wouldn't be the one to give in first, what better way to destroy him than to take his control.

"Earth to the new girl!" A bitchy toned brunette snapped me.

Rolling my eyes at the skimpy two piece she sported, a thong and lacy bra that still displayed her nipples.

Bitch, might as well go naked to the crowd. Don't get me wrong, I am not judging anyone that loves to tease a man but why should I defend a personality that is trash.

Staring at my black boots that where encrusted with gold studs, white silky tank top hidden beneath midnight leather jacket and matching leather tights that stuck to my legs like a second skin. The counter that my feet rested on had numerable amounts of things scattered, makeup and lingerie. Bulbs of lights dressed the mirror and it highlighted my luscious onyx waves, icy blue coated orbs that glittered with mischief and something that I knew all too well, torment.

"Yes, princess bitch?" I snickered.

She scoffed, walking further towards me. Her overly tan skin blinding my vision, face decorated like a clown, dark crimson lips and dull brown eyes that just added to her bland appearance.

Princess pointed her index finger accusingly at me, "Listen here, bitch! I run this show and if you think—" before she could even complete her sentence, I grabbed that terrible manicured finger and bended it backwards.

Her whimpers and dramatic cries filled the room while the other dancers just gawked at us, my face resembled annoyance and disinterest at the same time towards her childish antics.

"Call me a bitch again and I will pull out your nails one by one before cutting all your fingers off. This isn't fucking school, don't undermine everyone here. You are a whore who likes getting attention, nothing is wrong with loving dick but don't pretend like you own this fucking club because darling, you are just a pair of big tits to them." I added, letting go of her finger.

Her jaw dropped before disgust morphed her features, she didn't bother to give a response, at least she had a brain.

Clapping soon echoed throughout the dressing room, mainly the loud claps erupted from the door. There stood a man with gingerbread orbs that made the simple act of baking appeal to me. He leaned against the doorframe with a smirk on his plush lips, staring at him through the mirror seemed all the more intriguing. Raising my eyebrow at his amused muscular figure, a wicked grin on his luscious lips and black sleek inky waves. His matching suit made me realise that he is someone of importance, maybe he is exactly what I am looking for.