026: Game on, baby

|Isadora Xara|

Three days, that is how long I have been here without any clue of Varvara's whereabouts. Searching this entire establishment didn't help, although Bane wouldn't be that idiotic to hide her in here, right. The basement downstairs is strictly off limits, wonder how I knew. During my little tour of the building, one the strippers insisted that the basement is off limits to everyone. The place is heavily guarded, even if there wasn't anyone at the door. Maybe I underestimated the situation since this is the longest, I have gone without any valuable piece of information.

It almost seemed impossible, did the universe here my silent cursing? Because the very next day, Bane ordered that I dance for him and his wealthy friends. It was my best show yet, all the allure and confidence oozed onto the stage. These men drank me all in, like I was there favourite brand of whiskey. Bane insisted that I should be seated on his lap the entire meeting, apparently my lack of clothing distracted them to the point that I saw drool come out of one of the men. Of course, they didn't speak in English, they weren't that brainless.

What they failed to realise is that I speak Greek and Italian, their attempts of keeping their privacy didn't land on deaf ears.

Therefore, the critical part of information practically fell into my lap. They are going to transfer her tonight and sell her into sex trafficking, those sick fucks.

Tonight, had to be the night that I get her out, I couldn't go in there blindsided, each aspect plays a contribution to the chances of getting Varvara back. Bane didn't trust me no matter how many times his sickly-sweet smile persuaded otherwise. The club never closed for the night, instead it still acquired its partying atmosphere, rich men drooling over the girls dancing in two pieces or their favourite, naked. I wasn't in the spotlight tonight, serving drinks and laying in the back didn't draw much attention to me.

The stench of cigars and horniness laced the air, its impossible not to taste the orgasms. Taking my break, I walked back down the hallway. The back of the club wasn't as grand compared to the front, dimly lit hallway is masked with chipped red paint and discoloured beige tiles. The aroma of sex and cigarettes imbedded into the walls, there is approximately two knives stashed in each boot since I couldn't bring my gun.

The numerous women flaunted their assets along the path that led to the front, flashes of marigold at the entrance. Music boomed throughout the building, the perfect cover for when screams could be heard. The forbidden door, cliche that the colour of it is red. It is an attempt to camouflage it with the walls but the door is painted better than the walls. I was about five doors down when my least favourite person decided to make an appearance.

Should have broken her finger that day.

"Well, well... Look whose back," she teased, her dirty blonde hair in a bird nest.

"Like I ever left," I snorted.

"What are you even doing here, thought you would be fired by now?" she said, chipping her red nail polish.

"Hate to disappoint you, love. But don't you have a pussy to spread for these men?" A devilish grin morphing onto my lips.

"Ugh, you are such a bitch!" She whined before walking towards the entertainment.

There wasn't much time left, surely, she would inform someone of my wandering. Turning the knob without any site of who will see, I quickly closed it behind me as I entered. The scent of blood, piss and vomit is like a hurricane. Fuck, I take it back I rather go to the sex and sweat. A flimsy light bulb swinging back and fourth upon the roof, outlining the sickly green coloured walls. It had different shades, appearing neglected for ages and for all their tortures to stain it. There is approximately a row of doors, presumably ten that where each closed.