038: Skyfall

|Isadora Xara|

Men think they were the only one who could detach their feelings, they haven't met women like us. Once we left the mansion, emotions were far from present. One by one we gathered in the sleek ebony limo, matching leather interior, tinted windows as well as the glass separating us from the driver. Various fragrances filled the air, sweet and tantalising scents of Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Tom Ford and Bvlgari.

Midnight drank the city in a full glass, flashes of lights passed through our eyes as we drove further to our location. Diavolo graced us with knowledge that Roma Delgado has a club on Russian territory. Diavolo gave it as a gesture of good faith and to gain his trust, that fucking backfired, the one time he tried to be nice. It made sense for Roma's allies to rally here, on Diavolo's land. Take him down in the place of his birth to ensure complete breakdown of an empire.

"Everyone understands the plan?" Nadrielle sternly questioned for the hundredth time.

Katarina, Alysanne and I shot her glares for the constant badgering. "You speak as if we are retarded and didn't hear you the last twenty times, Nadrielle." I smirked at her obvious scowl.

"Excuse me for trying to ensure things go smoothly and don't call me that." Nadrielle argued with a huff.

"Someone needs to get laid..." Katarina sang.

Which resulted in her getting the finger from Nadrielle and they say we weren't mature enough to handle a mission of this magnitude.

"It's simple enough," Katarina shrugged.

It turned silent for about ten seconds before Katya started fidgeting with her boobs, a scowl on her face as she pushed her palm inside and moved something around.

We all burst out laughing, "You have been doing this for so long and yet you still can't learn to hide shit!" Nadia said through tears.

"Bite me, bitch! I haven't gone on a mission in the last two years." Katya replied, sticking her tongue out playfully at Nadia who returned the gesture.

"Why?" Alysanne and I curiously questioned.

"Zion practically begged Diavolo not to send me anywhere because we have Ziana to think about and our future as a family."

"What's the difference now?"

She sunk further into her seat, inhaling a large amount of oxygen before exhaling it through a sigh. "Now, I will chop off his dick before he pegs me for a house mother."

That was it, we were about to die of laughter. Nadia couldn't contain herself as she hunched over, clutching her stomach which Alysanne reciprocated and Katya attempted to hide her smile.

"You definitely do not suit the housewife role." Alysanne chuckled.

"But she does enjoy the perks of being one." Nadia said, throwing a wink at Katya.

"Oh, I fucking do, babe!"

"I envy you!" We all said at the same time.

"You envy the sex I get on a daily basis." Katarina snorted.

"Hell fucking yes!" We replied in a duh tone.

Time escaped us since we didn't realise that the limo had already came to a stop. The driver jumped out, rounding towards my side and opened the door. We didn't get to see who it was before we left and somehow, I knew this was coming. His shiny black hair was curled and dishevelled which added to his sex appeal, magnetic olive orbs that held the right amount of mischief and wickedness. His milky skin contrasted against his sharp jawline and led my gaze to his intense cherry lips that did sinful things to my entire body.