001: Temptress

Please be advised that this story contains,
TRIGGER WARNINGS, sensitive content, mature themes and strong language that are not suitable for very young audiences.

**

|Diavolo Tchenkov|

She swayed her hips seductively, caramel skin glistening with sweat. Her fingers caressing the exposed thighs, you could almost feel the silk that adorned her. The lacy midnight lingerie highlighting the sugar contours of her skin, tugging and lifting them in all the right places. As she slowly swirled around the pole, its like she became one with it. Dropping to her knees at the melody of the music, she started to spread her legs, gracing us with the succulent nectar.

Her icy blue eyes are intoxicating. Long black curls cascading upon her back, the shiny strands shimmering with glitter. Luscious crimson lips, juicy and inviting as she parted them. Her attention drifted to the other business men against the stage, all captivated by her goddess beauty. Hooking her thigh around the pole, she lifted herself and gracefully twirled around. Landing with ease against the mirrored floor, turning around. She rocked her hips, frontally giving them a peak at her round perky ass, an image of smacking it raw drifted through my mind. The imprint of my hand on her ass, surely marking her skin.

Then, in the circle of temptation. Her position switched to me, an unspeakable attraction.
Dropping to her knees, she crawled towards the section that led to me, even though I was
out of reach for this temptress. Icy blue eyes that sparkled at the sight of her seduction taking into effect, drawing in her prey before she broke them. Those lips, tugging into a smirk as she dropped her head back, eliciting a moan. That sound, how I wanted to hear her purr beneath me.

She knew, a package of destruction is what she is. Bringing her head back, the devilish grin invited itself to the party. Forged from the pits of hell; she had to be one of the deadly sins, lust. Despite the numerous woman that passed through here, this one added another spice to our chaotic life.

Her fingers slowly inched up, caressing her breasts. While she rolled her head around, waves of her hair concealing her alluring features. The edge of the seat, that's what she kept the men on. Sipping the last drops of my whiskey, I could almost imagine the taste of her skin. Spices combined with ecstasy, she became the drug that each man wanted to dive into. She is far from angelic, more like the devil's handmaiden.

"Wonderful isn't she?" His monotone voice stated, gripping the glass in his hand.

"Indeed." I replied, staring at the way she roamed around the pole.

"She isn't like the others." He said.

His voice drifted further into the sounds of the music. She started climbing the pole, in six-inch heels. With ease she laid her head back, half of her body escaping onto thin air, while her thick legs wrapped around the pole. The skill she posed is exotic, enchanting and addicting. I wanted to study her, to draw in the excitement she so dear craved.

"I want a private room with her." I stated.

"Done." The man obliged.

A few minutes passed by as he made a snap between his fingers, the vixen halted her movements and left the stage through silky crimson curtains. The music didn't stop, another minute passed before a busty blonde graced the hungry men with her presence.
This one particularly, I have fucked. She resembled that of slut, eager for my cock to tear her apart.

"She's waiting for you." He said, grabbing another drink from the bar.

I removed myself from the bar, walking through the dimly lit hallway. The stairs appeared as I climbed them, the second floor only held the elite private rooms. Who brought him the most amount of money or business were gifted with their own room. Walking past the plush cherry doors, I found the suite that resided at the end of the hallway. When I opened the door, there she was.

Swaying her hips to the song, her back faced me. Her round ass moving to the tone of the music, the flimsy midnight thong almost disappearing within her curves. As she confidently rounded the pole, she returned to her initial position only this time she was facing me. Her pupils dilated in hunger, while they drifted up and down my body. Tugging on her plump lips, the sight crawling through my skin.

Walking towards her, I could feel the need to scar her delicate skin. To tear apart her insides and make her beg for mercy, all the above completely intrigued me as I stood in front of her. My fingers delicately dragging up her arm, the goose bumps were evident. Her lips parted, glistening from the gloss. My thumb found a way to her lips, drawing down her bottom lip. Her pupils dilated, completely engrossed in my touch. I could devour her now, but what's the fun in that.

Only, the touch of her warmth caressed my chest. Looking into my eyes, I could see the mischief that she held, the allure of her is unattainable. Hooking her right thigh around my waist, I caressed her soft skin. Upon the trail to her firm ass, I pulled her closer to me, for her to feel the strain of my cock against her dripping pussy and I was right, indeed wet.

Her head dropped back against the pole, while my hand drifted to the front of her thong. Pulling aside the thong, she is soaking  wet. Rubbing my fingers up and down her pussy, while she bites her lip is a lethal combination for me to not to throw her onto the bed and have my way with her. Circling her clit with my two fingers, she tried to close her legs but I hiked her leg higher onto my waist, halting any movements of her stopping this.

Dragging my fingers down, I placed one finger in, before adding a second.

Surprisingly, her pussy is tighter than the usual strippers in this club. Pumping my fingers inside of her, instantly her walls clenched around me. I could hear her sultry moans against my ear, like dripping honey of the sweet sound, a new addiction that I wanted to hear over and over.

As I pumped her, curling my fingers inside of her before rotating them. She breathily moaned constantly, gripping my bicep as hard as she could. Her head continuously moving back and forth, moans getting louder. The vibrations in her body and the tight clench of her pussy ensured that she was going to break, pressing my thumb on her clit took her overboard as I felt her scream her orgasm out. Warmth of her juices flowing down her thigh, her lids completely incoherent with the rest of her. Its like her body shook at the intensity, from just my fingers her muscles relaxed and her body swayed.

"Xara, you are needed at the pole asap." Another female pounded on the door.

So that's her name.

Regaining her composure, "I guess I'm needed elsewhere." She smirked, licking her lips.

"Looks like you are, malyshka."

"Guess I will see you next time," she added, holding the door knob of the room.

"How are you so sure that you will?" Now, it's my turn to smirk.

"Honey, they always come back."

As she walked out of the room, I stood there in utter astonishment. This woman is the perfect asset to what I have in mind, no doubt she would know the joys of pain in a matter of days.

 This woman is the perfect asset to what I have in mind, no doubt she would know the joys of pain in a matter of days

I'm shy at first then BOOM, a whore.

• • •
Please VOTE, comment and share if you liked this chapter!