032: Assasins blush too

|Alysanne Valentine|

Everything seemed to stop, time froze in that moment. My tongue felt numb, words didn't want to escape. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the stunning man in front of me, chills didn't even run through my spine, they were hot jolts of electricity sparking my body with aching desire. I couldn't pry my gaze away from the beautiful sight, there wasn't anything more enchanting than the man before us. Now, I understood where Corvina got her unique features from, because of her dad. The stranger in front of us, had to be carved by Hades himself because no one could look so mesmerizing and still be human.

My brain couldn't focus, each cell in my body became electrified by the sight of him, left, right, up and down. There wasn't a definite point because the man disfigured my DNA. Before Corvina's tiny chubby legs could even climb the small steps, he scooped her into his gigantic arms. You could tell that Corvina is his entire world, the sparkle in his eyes at the sight of her could never be overlooked.

Nothing was more important than Corvina, in her presence the most heart-warming smile formed on his lips. It broke my heart and mended it at the same time, that's how infectious and destructive it is to me. Corvina's dad plastered a bunch of kisses onto her delicate face, blowing raspberries on her fat cheeks that automatically made her giggle. He continued to play with the hem of her dress, asking her a bunch of questions which she enthuslastically answered without stopping.

I couldn't help admire and envy the pair that were completely engrossed in their own little bubble, What the fuck is wrong with me?

Corvina's dad continued to entertain her, it astonished me on how young he looked to have a three-year-old daughter. That didn't detour him from giving her any less affection, in fact he gave her his entire being because she is his universe. My heart continued to beat rapidly, heat eating away at me. I can feel my cheeks burning.

Who the fuck are you?

He continued walking towards the table, towards Corvina's seat. When he moved closer, under the bright light. The first thing that captivated me is his enthralling eyes, mauve plastered across the background while slashes of honey, a never-ending battle that reflected something supernatural. Olive skin that appeared golden, the rich colour making him more beautiful. Dark chocolate waves on the top. The sides were shaved which left his waves sleeked back on the top, making him look like a Calvin Klein model.

His frame is muscular, the ripples straining against his crisp white shirt that you could make out the outline of each muscle. The sleeves were rolled up, revealing the prominent veins that stuck against the delicious skin. A few buttons where undone, the sight of black ink peeking through against his sculptured chest that I ached to lick. Ebony slacks that strained against his muscular thighs, no doubt framing his perfectly shaped ass that I wanted to squeeze.

"Earth to Alysanne." Isadora nudged my arm softly which drew my attention away from a perfect specimen.

"Huh? What?" I said, completely disorientated as I stared at her.

"You were staring." She stated, I didn't even bother to hear her previous statement when he walked in.

"Yeah, sure." I mindlessly replied, watching as he one-sidedly hugged Diavolo and tickled Corvina's tummy.

I could feel a smile form my lips at the sight, the faint stubble of dark hair appearing on his cheeks when he blew raspberries against Corvina's cheeks. She continued to giggle, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck. Which I wanted to devour, suck and mark all at once.

"Azarov, seems like I haven't seen you in forever." Diavolo cheered.

"Work keeps me busy and I miss my princess," he announced, kissing her forehead delicately before taking Corvina's seat. He placed her on his lap, kissing the crown of her head as he took the spoon of mash from her plate and fed her. She wasn't even restless like before, instead she silently ate as her daddy fed her.