Ch- 2 (Meet)

After joining her work, Avneet showed a  great performance. Though she wasn't experienced but her skills were more than the ones who were under training. The company really liked her work.

Boss- I think we should see whether if she discloses her identity and if she passes, we should appoint her as our permanent secret skilled spy.

Pa- Okay Boss.

The Personal Assistant asked few men to ask Avneet about her occupation making sure she doesn't suspect them and everyone of them said that she told them that she works in a parlour.
They also went to that parlour to ask if she works there and they said yes.

The personal assistent nodded and gave the information to boss.

Boss- Call her.

Avneet came to his cabin.

Avu- Good Afternoon Sir.
Boss- Afternoon. Take a sit.

She sat down.

Boss- These days a few people has been asking you about your occupation right?

Avu- Yes sir....but I helped them and they...
Boss- They are my people. We wanted to see if you disclose our privacy and you didnt. We are actually impressed by you.

Avu- Thank You sir.
Boss- But do you actually work at a parlour?

Avu- No sir. Thats my aunt's parlour and they says that I work there for the people to belief my fake words.

Boss- You are appointed as our secret spy.

Avu- R..really Sir? I...I cant belief...
Boss- Hmm. You probably don't know about my rival. So I am gonna tell about him now.

Avu nodded.

Boss- My Rival is The Nigams. They are underworld mafia like me too and I want you to get me information about them.
Avu- Ooh. Okay sir!

Boss- But remember, they are twice powerful that what I am and have much more security. You can take your time to have a look at our privacy and techniques so that you can have an image about how dangerous they can be.

Avu- Sir, I have studied a little about this organization. I know about your privacy and security.

Boss- Wow! Okay then, so you can start your work.

Avu- Thank You so much for trusting me at this sector.

Boss- Remember Miss. Kaur, if you are found betraying, your family might get in danger.

Avu- I won't.

She took his leave.

Avu's pov:
I can't freaking belief I got to work here so soon.
Like it has been a few days!!!!
Ahh...Avneet congratulations gurl! Well start working. I have to talk with a few employess for some information and then will proceed.
Should I treat myself a starbucks?
Why not?
End of her pov.

She walked towards the starbucks down the streets.

Somewhere else.

Sm1- Bro, we should look at his source. I have a little hints and a feel that your rival is having a big plan.

Sm2- I feel the same. Something is fishy.

Sm1- I have a plan siddharth.

Revealing the lead characters, Siddharth and Abhishek:

Introducing Abhishek Nigam:
He is siddharth's brother and his support system. He is the one who always finds an idea when they are in loss and is a guardian figure to him. Siddharth calls him Abhishek infront of his employees but dada (elder brother) in private.

Sid- What is it?

Abhi- I myself will go to their company as a delivery man and will see whatever is required.

Sid- Don't you think its gonna be risky?

Abhi- Common, no one knows our face.  It's safe.

Sid- If you insist.

Abhi- Also...Its been a while we have gone to starbucks. Lets go there.

Sid- You are insane... okah.

Abhi- Going our without bodyguards, mask and cars have more freedom.

Sid- Do you regret being a mafia?

Abhi-  Not at all. But I miss my older self too.

Siddharth's phone buzzed with a call. He answered it and talked coldly.

Abhi- Would the employees belief if I say their Cold Boss, aka Mr. Nigam is such a baby by heart?

They went for starbucks. There was starbucks at a little distance and they always go there as that place is calm and quite.

____

In Starbucks:

Avneet was walking peacefully with a happy heart viving with her favourite music with her headphone when suddenly she saw a man in black-decent clothing, sitting in the ground.

Avu- Hey? Why are you sitting here?
The man didn't bother to reply her and was struggling to get up.

She forwarded her hand. He looked at her blankly and ignored when another man looking similar to him came and helped him get up.

Man2- How did you fall here?
Man1- I didn't notice the deep hole here.

He was about to take another step when she interrupted.

Avu- There is another hole there.
Man 2 chuckled seeing Man 1 in embarrassment.

Avu left from there rolling her eyes towards the starbucks.

Man2- Siddharth....you are actually clumsy.

Sid- I was in my thoughts and didn't notice that.

Abhi- You are cold.
Sid- So what? (coldly)

They too went towards starbucks and purchased their drink when suddenly siddharth bumped with a girl.

Girl- YOU!
Sid(coldly)- You are following us? Just speak what you want and leave.

Girl- Follow? To you?
(Sarcastic laughter) am I mad or what?

Sid- Stop lying and leave. You were trying to clinge on me when I fell.

So the girl is avneet.

Avu- You Idiot! Ughh! Calm calm... Listen, I am not at all interested following you guys, and especially on YOU! And clinging? Are you drunk or what? Or do you have mental sickness? I was trying to help you. Moreover, do you own this place or what that you are asking to leave? If you have problems, kindly go from here rather than shouting on me. I am here before you if you don't belief ask that Starbucks person.

Sid- "I am not interested in you", only this much would work, but you litterally gave a speech. Such a waste of time. Lets go Abhishek.

He went and Abhishek followed him mouthing a sorry to her.

She rolled her eyes and left.

Abhi- You shouted at her for no reason dude!
Sid- You mind your own business.

Abhi- I am elder than you....
Sid- I don't care. That girl ruined my mood.

Abhi- But I have to say that she dared to argue with The Siddharth Nigam. She didn't fall for your charms.
He chuckled and Siddharth just ignored him.

____