Ch-7 (Abhinavi)

Skip to the next day:
Abhishek was provided a little food so that he doesn't die. This was the day he would be taken to their boss for the final question answer session. He was determined not to reveal about them rather die but the girl yesterday tried contacting him gave him hope.

A letter proceeded from the gap below the door. He quickly went there and read the letter.

"Hey you, I will give you a costume, wear that and pretend as if you are our men. Slowly mix up with the bodyguards and then escape from here. But before that, you come to 9th floor and go to the leftmost room. You will find me. If you don't, I will point you out, cuz I have attached a mark in that costume so I can recognize you. Got it? Just after a few minutes there will be a power cut."

Abhi- Damn. Who is this girl who dares to do all these in this mafia basement? Anyways not of my business, she helped me, I will help her back and then will return to our place.

As per the plan, there was a power cut, Abhishek quickly wore the dress and soon there was a power cut. The bodyguards came and he quickly got mixed up with them as he room was still dark.

Man1- That guy is missing.
Abhi- I will inform to boss.

He was heading towards the door, when another man spoke up.
Man2- Why don't you use the wacky tacky?

Abhi- I lost it in the darkness.
Man3- Wait, we were 7 men why we became 8?

Abhishek understood he was falling in their own trap. But he was also The Abhishek Nigam, he was skilled.
Abhi- Who is the new one?

Man2- Everyone tell the code all together.
Abhi- Wait, lets hold our hand so that the criminal can get caught is he tries to run.

The guards were about to hold their hands when suddenly Abhishek snatched a man's gun and quickly shot a man. Because he was giving the most ideas about how to recognize the criminal, the guards took a moment to belief when the death took place.
He quickly ran and locked the door from outside.

He was already caught on cctv so more people came to him but he somehow managed to hide. There was no option to run away so he quickly took the elevator and went to the 9th floor directly to the room he was asked.

He found a girl smoking. Her beauty mesmerized him but he had no time to waste.

Introducing Vaishnavi Rao Daughter of the Boss of The Nigam's rival

Daughter of the Boss of The Nigam's rival. She was home tutored and never went outside since her teenage. She lacks love and is very lonely. She sometimes faces depression too and what can cure her is cigarette and music. More will be reveal as the story proceeds.
(Don't hate her for this. People in depression often gets addicted to drugs.)

Abhi- Fir...
Vai- Inside my closet.

The door was opened revealing the boss. Due to her safety no one was allowed to enter her room except two woman and the boss himself.

Though Abhishek hid inside her closet but he could hear everything.

Abhishek's pov:
Please don't mess up.

Vai- Why are you here?
Boss- Where is the guy.

Vai- Which guy?
Oh she is wise. Carry on.

Boss(shout)- Why don't you understand Vaishnavi! Its for your safety.
Vai- I really don't know anything this time.

Oh, her name is Vaishnavi...Does they not have a good relation?

Boss- I don't belief you.
End of Abhishek's pov.

He started searching for Abhishek in the room.
After searching for him everywhere he was about to check under the bed.

Vai- Stop.
Boss- Why?
Vai- Just because I said.

He forcefully checked and found few packets of cigarette.

Boss- Who brings you all these?
Vai- None of your business.

The last was her closet.
Vai- Don't open that. I am on my menstrual circle and I was changing. You can send aunty for check.

The boss called that woman.
She came in and glanced at Vaishnavi who signaled no to her in their code language. She opened the closet and saw Abhishek and asked him to stay quiet.

He lied confirming no one is there. The boss fisted his hair when suddenly he heard
"Boss, He is one the 1st floor."

He rushed and went from there. The woman left too and Abhishek came out.
_______________________
On the other hand.

Avneet was bored and was also tensed about her family because they must be worrying about them. A whole day passed and she didn't even inform them.

Avu- The only way is to contact that Mr. Nigam. Why did he even keep me here when I am innocent according to the plan?

It was night and as the servant came with a tray of food, she asked her to call Siddharth.
Maid- We aren't supposed to do that.

Avneet quickly pushed her and tried running when the guards caught her. He bite their hand badly and they slapped her hard. She was thrown to the room and locked again.

After sometime the door was opened again. Two woman held her hand and took her to Siddharth's room forcefully.

(A

- There was no Cctv inside Siddharth and Abhishek's room because not even their staffs saw their faces. Instead they had microchip attached to record and for proofs.)

He was in his mask and as she was brought with a cloth tied in her eyes, he locked the door and also switched the micro chip off.
_______________________________________________
__________________________________________________________

I know many of you will avoid Abhinavi scenes, but I would still suggest you to read them to get a better taste of the storyline.
Thank You