Ch- 35 (Be my other half)

Skip to the next day.

Avneet was fuming of anger as because Siddharth hasn't talked with her about that girl. Jai came to her room at that moment.

Jai- Oi Chudail (Hey, witch)! I wan...
Avu- Don't disturb me!

Jai- Stop your tantrums! Go to the store and buy some snacks.
Avu- Didn't I ask you to not disturb me you freaking idiot!

Jai- Stop cursing and get your lazy ass up! 
Avu- I am not in a mood. 

She turned her face towards the window. Jai felt it suspicious. She never does this in between of their daily argument. 

Jai- What is wrong? 
Avu- Go away. 

Jai- Quick, I have to go to the supermarket too!
Avu- Leave!

Jai got up and closed the door so that Avneet's talk doesn't get exposed to their parents. 

Jai- My ears are open. 
Avu- You fucking idiot didn't I tell you to go!

Jai- Yeah continue. 

Avu- Yes, so as I was saying, that asshole was clearly flirting with another girl! How dare he! Does he even love me or not! Is he playing with my feelings? And that damn girl, let me find her location, I'ma beat the shit out of her. 

Jai- What if the girl has constipation and is already going to the washroom a thousand times. Will you still beat her shit out? 

Avu- And that bitch, she held his arm! She was flirting and clinging!
Avneet complained completely ignoring what Jai said. When she was finally done cursing and taking her anger out, Jai sighed. 

Jai- I know he loves you, but I am not sure if that is temporary. 
Avu- Don't you dare to say our love is a fake love!

Jai- When did I say that? Well, umm....maybe he did that to make you jealous? 
Avu- Doesn't he have any other work? 

Jai- I don't know. Whatever it is, just chill for now, and wait for his explanation. 
Avu- That guy wouldn't. 

Jai- How can you be so confident? 
Avu- I have lived with him for months and I have known him quite well. 

Jai- I don't really care if his love is true or not but he completely changed my irritating sister! You used to cringe out when the boys flirted with you and now you are getting jealous? He has earned my respect, when I meet him, I will bow to him.

Avu- Do you have any idea about how much hatred I have for you? 
Jai-Obviously! It is almost equal to the amount I have for you, but it is still a little less. 

Avu- YOU!
Jai- I am going out to buy some snacks. Would you want an ice-cream? 

Avu- Pretty yes. 
Jai- Go buy yourself!

Jai ran out of the room. Avneet sighed.
Her anger was cooled down, but Jai was getting on her nerves. She picked her phone to call Reem and do some back bitching about Jai, but a text message from a certain person caught her attention. 

"Come to meet me at the Yuri Botanical Garden, I will be waiting for you."
"5 o'clock"

It made her smile a little but she left him on seen. 

Her phone buzzed after some time. She opened her Whats-app. 

"Don't leave me on seen darling, it might bring bad consequences."

She has always been fond of these sweet threats. Her heart coo-ed a little, but she was stern. 

Text Messeges:

"What made you think I will go?"

"Do you want me to use my ways?"

"I am busy at that hour."

"As far my report says, you aren't."

"You're stalking me!"

"I will expect you."
"I am currently in my office, will talk later, bye babe."

"Ew, For your kind information, I ain't Surbhi"
"Stop these shits."

He left her on seen. 
She wanted to kick him. He knows that she hate these nicknames, and he teases her a lot with it. But he isn't aware of the fact that these names make her heart flatter and beat faster. 
_______

At the botanical garden:
Avneet went there wearing her new outfit that she bought a few days ago. She didn't find Siddharth there. 

After some time, Siddharth arrived running so fast, as if his job depends on it.
"Sorry, I got stuck in the traffic jam." he apologized.