CHAPTER 23 (Closer)

Avneet was really nervous. She has slept with him in the same room but today it was something different.
"I shouldn't have told him that he rapes girl indirectly without knowing him. I can understand how it feels." She thought regretting her previous words.

There was the sound of the door lock being opened. Her heart skipped a beat.

He entered the room and stared at her with a cold look. It made her more nervous. He went to his washroom to get freshened up.

She closed her eyes and mumbled the speech which she has prepared for him to seek forgiveness. He was really quick to wash up.
She looked at him and gulped her saliva. He looked so handsome with that messy hair and his cold smirk.
She immediately looked down and continued recalling her speech.

She heard his footsteps appproaching to her. She was afraid he would hear her heart beat. It was increasing with his every step.
He bent down and caged her between the couch and him placing both his hands beside her. She looked here and there and bit her lips of nervousness.

Sid(huskily)- Lets talk about what you said then.
Avu- Mr...Mr. Nigam I....

She couldn't speak properly due to their closeness. His colongue was making her weak and his intense gaze stopped those words which were supposed to come out.

Sid- Didn't I tell you to call my name in private?
Avu- Y...es. A...and I am...re...really...

Sid- You are stammering so much...
He said while caressing her cheek. Heat rose upon her body...

He leaned towards her completely destroying her boldness. He leaned closer and licked her ear lobe. Her eyes widened...
He sucked and bit her gently as she gripped the couch. She bit her lips hard not to moan. He smirked as her breathe went heavy and looked at her face moving a little back. She looked in his deep hazel eyes. She gulped down and pushed him.

She quickly stood up and walked towards her right. He had such a great effect on her that she her mind stopped at the moment. Orelse she wouldn't have walked towards the wall.
He smirked wider and held her wrist.

Avu- Si-siddharth...

His hands travelled from her wrist to her arms giving her goosebumps.
She took backsteps only to feel the wall behind her. He moved closer as her breathe hitched.

His gaze had a magic on her. She bit her lower lip and looked down.

Sid(huskily)- Don't bite your lips...
He said while touching her lips with his thumb. He looked into her eyes...she stared at him and closed her eyes.
He smirked of victory.

Sid- What are you thinking Miss. Kaur?
She opened her eyes and looked down again of embarrassment.
What was she expecting him? To kiss her? She wanted to dissapear from there.

He moved back.
Sid- I rape girls right?
He laughed.

Sid- It is you who gave me permission but I still didn't touch you. I have never even...

Avneet cut his words off.
Avu- Listen to me please. I am so sorry. At that moment I was really frustrated due to that man. And I didn't know you are a mafia who didn't even look at any girl after her. Basically the mafias rape right? Thats what I thought. I am really sorry. Please forgive me. I wish if I could take my words back. I didn't mean to accuse you. Sorry.

He didn't expect this from her but he was happy that she knows the truth. He saw the guilt in her eyes. He could assume that Abhishek has given her the information.

Sid- Its okay if you are really sorry.
She bit her lips of embarrasment and regret. His gaze dropped to her lips.

Avu- Lets...lets sleep then.
But before she could move he held her arms and pinned her to the wall.
She gasped.

He leaned closer staring her lips. Their noses touched and her breathe hitched.
He rubbed his lips against hers while softly sliding his hand through her waist. She closed her eyes feeling his warm pair of lips.
He teased her sensually not by kissing her but it made her even weak.

She held his coller and it was the extreme moment for both. He gently kissed her soft lips and pulled her closer...she held his neck and his chest and taking her time she kissed back.
They didn't want domination but it seemed their body weren't in their control. He dominated the kiss while she struggled to keep his pace. She punched him softly and he broke the kiss knowing she was out of breathe.

He looked at her with his parted lips who was breathing heavily.
He felt bad that he didn't take a yes from her side but he remembered how she closed her eyes the previous time...

His hair were even messier now. He looked into her eyes and leaned closer. She couldn't stop him...he looked so hot with that hairstyle.

He smooched her jaw and slowly traced wet kissed in her neck. She held his hair tilting her head.

He gripped her waist and trailed more kisses. He found her soft spot and sucked it. He wanted her to moan. He sweetly tortured her neck to which she let out a gasp. He smirked against her skin.
He sucked her harder earning a moan and backed away to look at his piece of art.

He picked her into his arms and threw her on the bed and hovered on her. He snuggled in her soft chest. Her silky fabric was driving him crazy. He rubbed his nose against her soft pair and laid down. He knew if he began he won't be able to stop.
She came to the world and was about to get down of the bed.

Sid- (deep) Where are you going.
Avu-C...couch.

He pulled her towards him.
Sid- We have slept together a lot. What is the need of this nonsense!

She knew her face was red. He stole her every first. And now even her first kiss.

Avneet's pov:
What is happening shouldn't have happened. I wanted to share my first kiss with my lover...not with someone random.
But...
Is he someone random? It is not his fault, it was me who permitted him. Am I doing this right? I wanted to give my every first to my lover but here is is taking everything.
My first hug with a boy...
The first boy except Jai to sleep with me...
The first boy whom I had consoled...........
The first boy whom I have claimed as mine though it was a fake act and just for a day, but my actions weren't fake......
The first boy to claim me as his even for a day.....
The first boy to touch me...
The first guy to kiss me...give me hickeys...
End of her pov.

She doesn't know when she fell asleep in his embrace with her thoughts.

Siddharth's pov:
What did I just do? I gave my first kiss to her? That too without her permission. Umm...
Well no she herself closed her eyes when I was teasing her.
But didn't I promise myself that I would not even look at any girl? I let her stay in my room?
Is she regretting? Maybe she saved her kisses for her partner...or maybe she has already kissed?
Wow! The great mafia is thinking of someone's emotion now? Bruh!
She is no one. Absolute no one. What happened was just the heat of the fucking moment. Just forget it.
End of his pov.

He drifted onto his sleep too while holding her tight.
_____

I guess its a bad luck going over the sidneetians. In her recent interview Avneet said that Siddharth did call her for his movie screening but she couldn't go due to her schedule in Bhopal for her 2nd movie Love ki Arrange Marriage. I wanna cry so hard!
Absolute WHAT THE F*** AND WHY THE F***!
We would be sitting with peace getting sidneet pictures of 2023 now if .... leave it! Maybe the fate is planning something better? Calm down friends...lets just wait for now.