Ch- 14 (In her room again)

Avneet was punching a pillow.
What the hell has happened to me? The Avneet Kaur is nowadays pleading to a boy day and night to release her?
When he will not let me go so soon, I will ignore him the fullest and will try to find a way out of this mystery mansion.
I have never showed attitude to him but as he says, I will proof it! I will show you how the real rude me is! I still have a lot to do before my death.

At night she slept but she didn't arrange the mug of water for him as she was fed up of the failures of her trick. 

On the other hand
------------------------

Siddharth was drinking like no tomorrow. He got a glimpse of his past which raised anger upon him. 
Sid- You motherfucking bitch! How dare you!
You snatched my happiness...
He smirked as he drank.

Sid- But oh dear, your end is coming soon... we will meet in the party as my source says. I guess the time has come for your payback! 

He trembled due to over drinking. 
Sid- Av...avneet! Where is she?

He looked around himself. 
Sid- Oh she is in her room! 

He chuckled like a kid as he took steps towards her room. His hair were messy and his legs trembled. He used his secret path and as he entered, he saw a sleeping beauty.

He silently kept laughing at, for no reason. He sat in the floor while admiring her.

Sid- You have so much attitude, but you are so beautiful! You dared to ignore me huh? No one till date could show my arrogance but you did! That's what you are paying for now. I do feel bad for you but...
His head was spinning as he felt dizzy. He climbed the bed and laid beside her. 

Sid- You are so pretty! I want to eat your cheeks...they seems so soft and cute.

He back hugged her sliding his hand through her waist inhaling her smell and sleep took over him in no time.
________________________________________

Skip to the morning. 
Avneet is a heavy sleeper, but as she came here, she always wakes up early. Maybe its because she doesn't go through any physical work....only sleeping, eating and her phone.

The soft yet tight grip on her waist made her widen her eyes as she woke up.

Avu(in mind)- Wait...is he here again! 

She turned to him which made him stir in sleep but neither his grip loosened nor his sleep was broken.

Avu's pov:
What the fuck is he doing here! Ah his grip! I cant even come out of it. How do I fit perfectly in his arms! 
But suddenly she felt like laughing seeing his sleeping figure.

Who will say he is THE mafia? How cutely he is sleeping! I wish of he wasn't a mafia...then I would surely have fallen for him back long. 
Wait! Never! 
Oh ya. Only if he wasn't a mafia, less rude and gentle! He is totally opposite to my dream boy!

She again felt like laughing at herself!

Here he has kidnapped me and I am dreaming of my husband!
How silly!
But I doubt if I can ever get a husband. I guess he has planned to lock me here until I die!
Oh darling, I am  Avneet Kaur, I will find a way to free myself!

"Stop staring."
End of her pov.

Her chain of thoughts were broken my a sudden deep voice. She found he was already staring at her back and she was caught.
She immediately lowered her gaze with a stern face.

Avu- Can you leave me!
Siddharth was too in his dreamland though he made a mean statement....her messy hair with morning freshness was driving him crazy. Her voice made him realize how he was holding her. He took his hand back.

Avu- Mr. Nigam, may I know what brings you here! No privacy of mine?
Sid(coldly)- This is my place, I can do whatever I want.

Avu(coldly)- So what if I wear something in which you should see me and suddenly you come in?
Sid looked at her but soon smirked.

Sid(huskily)- I would suggest you not to wear them because I will come here whenever I want. Do I have to explain what will happen if I see you like that?

Avu- Why instead you think that you should stop coming!
He held her jaw roughly letting her get the pain.

Sid-  I think you have forgotten the rules!
She shook her head as she jerked him and went to the washroom. He went to his own room too.

Sid- What the fuck was I doing there! I end up to her whenever I am drunk! How come I can sleep without pills! Why is it happening! Her presence is changing myself! I just couldn't control me to go to her! She even ignored my today! Girls die for me and here she is busy finding my faults. She isn't even scared of me!

He heard a knock in his door and he knew it was Abhishek as only he was allowed to knock. He used his remote to open the door!

Abhi- Good Morning!
Sid- Yeah, morning.

Abhi- Where were you the last night?
Sid- D...dada why suddenly?

Abhi- I came here to say something important the day before but you were not here!
Sid- Ah! I was in her room.

Abhishek's eyes widened.

Abhi- What I am thinking is t...true?
Sid- I don't know what you are thinking! But I always end up in her room whenever I am drunk!

Abhi- You guys had something?
Sid- Never! I just went there without my senses working under my brain. I laid beside her and slept!

Abhi- Without pills!
Sid- Unfortunately yes!

Abhi- WOW Siddharth! She is truly an angel. She did what I couldn't do!

Sid- Stop this shits! You know my day ruined due to her? Girls die to have a glance of me and here she slept in my embrace but isn't fond at all! She instead dared to question me and even asked for privacy! She isn't scared! 

Abhi(smirking)- Isn't that how you wanted your life partner to be? I still remember when you told me while becoming a mafia that you wouldn't marry until you find someone who will love you despite of knowing your mafia side and will not fear you!

Sid(coldly)- I was a kid then.
Abhi- But we need to continue our generation right?

Sid- You are there, your Vaishnavi is there.
Abhi- Why are you dragging her?
Sid- You may leave!

Abhi(in mind)- I know even though you act cold, deep inside your heart, my words are nourishing. Avneet, my dear sister, only you can bring my little carefree cute and kiddish brother back. 
_________________________________