Ch- 37 (A touch of heaven)

Sid- As far as I remember, I never asked for two rooms. 

Avneet's heart skipped a beat. 

Yes, they has slept together before too, but that wasn't after their confession of the undying love. 

The receptionist gave them the key and guided them with the direction. 
Siddharth thanked the woman and closed the door. 

He looked at Avneet, and she was staring at him too. 
He smiled walking closer to her, until they were close. He passed a slight smirk and slid his hand over her waist.

Sid- If you stare at me like that... I wonder if I will get beaten up by your brother. 
He pulled her closer. .

Sid- I might break all his warnings. 
She was deeply flustered hearing his naughty talks in his husky voice tone. 

Avu- I guess, I will stop then. 
Sid- Now I wonder if that will work... 

She slightly hit his chest. 
He chuckled. 

Sid- Would you like to get freshened up first? 

Avu- Sure. 
She smiled and went to the washroom. It was a long evening and they were a filled with dirt due to the fierce wind. 

When she came out, he went in to wash him up while she prepared the bed. He was quick to freshen up so he watched her fondly, until she caught him. 

Avu- Why are you standing there?
Sid- I missed the scene of a certain beautiful woman preparing our bed for almost a month. 

She rolled her eyes to hide her blush. 
Avu- Aren't you tired? 

She faked a yawn though it looked real. 
Avu- Lets sleep. 

He took steps towards the bed and gulped some water from the bottle which was placed at the bed side table. 
Sid- Oh yes... I am pretty tired. 

She felt bad for him and blamed herself to extend the conversation, not catching the mischief behind his words. 

Avu- I'm sorry, I should have understood you are tired after a long day at work. Aish, I shouldn't have insisted spending so much time in the botanical garden... 
Adding fuel to her firing regret, he nodded due to which she blamed herself more. 

She let out a sigh and pulled the blanket when he suddenly held her wrist and pushed her to the bed, hovering on her like a hungry lion. 

Sid- Help me ease then... 
He said in his deep tone which never fails to bring her shivers. 

Avu- Si-
He placed his index finger on her lips. 

Sid- Shh. 
He swiftly slid his thumb on her warm lips and rubbed them sensually. 

Sid- Give me a kiss of confession.
He leaned and pecked her lips softly. She closed her eyes ignoring the goosebumps she felt. 

(People those who doesn't like mature content, (like me) please skip from here...
Also, this is the first time I am writing smut after maturing so I won't hear anything bad about it. I tried my best. Now you unholy people read it! )

Sid- I love you...
He smooched her lips pulling into a hungry kiss. She tried holding him but he harshly pinned her hands to the bed pouring his devotion into the kiss. 

His strong grip on her hands and his pace made her run out of breathe. She tried breaking the kiss but he seemed passionate. 
She growled in between the kiss which appeared as a moan. He knew very well that she was running our of breathe and yet he was enjoying to play with her. 

When he was satisfied, he broke the kiss and stared at her with his intense gaze. She was panting heavily. 
Her hair were messed up and she looked hot with her lips parted, trying to breathe in every way possible. 

Avu(panting)- You pervert! Didn't you say you wanted to spend your whole life with me huh? Here you were suffocating me!       

Sid- I will not let you die...
His deep voice brought her goosebumps, no matter how many times she has heard it. 

He let go of her wrist.
Sid- Do you want some water? 

She nodded and he handed her the bottle. When she drank it with her breathe still fastened, he felt it too hot to resist. 
As she forwarded her hand to keep the bottle, he snatched it and kept it on their bedside table pushing her and pinning her to the bed. 

He kissed her lips again while holding her waist with his hand and rubbing it against her body. She returned his passion this time and he smirked of satisfaction. He licked her jaw and her collarbone giving her an ultimate pleasure. 

She ruffled his hair sometimes holding it into a fist when he sucked her hard. 

Sid- Think of excuses you will make to Jai. 
He smooched her skin and kissed her soft spot.   

She softly moaned of pleasure not being able to hold them anymore. 

Sid- (deeply) Will you unbutton me Miss. Kaur? 
Avu- I  can't risk you. I am afraid you will tear the buttons... you will have to wear it back tomorrow. 

 She said while opening the locks of the button of his shirt. 
Sid- What if I go with a naked chest? 

Avu- I have showed my skills to you, Mr. Nigam; so you better know it that I will not hesitate to pluck of those eyes who will stare at you. So you should not even think of that, for the sake of them. 

He smirked and hovered on her. 
Sid- I love it when you are so bossy. 

Saying this, he snuggled into her soft chest, kissing them above her dress. His sensual teasing drove her crazy. 

He licked her milky skin which was exposing. 

Avu- Stop teasing me. 
She raid rolling her eyes back of pleasure. 

He opened the buttons of her one piece till her navel. 
He kissed her belly button and moved upwards still rubbing his nose against her skin. 

He kissed her pair over her bra and smooched her hard. 

Sid- May I hav... 
Avu(whisper)- Yes you do. 

She said being impatient. 
He smirked and kissed her over the piece of cloth once again while sliding the string through her hands. 

Sid- Remember, I love you, I love your soul... 
Avu- I know. 

She knew that he had no lust as if he had, he would have forced her long back. 
He removed the fabric and stared into her eyes for some second slowly lowering his gaze. 

She smiled of his behaviour.
He licked her nipple and lightly bit it with his teeth making her slip a moan. He kissed and suck her breast and snuggled his nose in between the pair. Oh she felt heaven. 

She was so soft. He sucked her passionately squeezing the other. He kissed her again and again as if he could never get enough of her. 
He felt an unknown pressure under his abdomen, so he stopped the session. 

Sid- You are so beautiful. In and out. 
He sat up. 

Sid- Let's continue it some other day with precautions. 
She understood what he meant. 

She quickly buttoned up. 
Avu- I love you too. 

And they laid beside each other cuddling with a smile. That magical unknown feeling they had when they slept beside each other was not unknown anymore. They knew what it is. It is love. They loves each other. 
And they will continue it for a long...long time... maybe until death separates them. 
__________

Don't ask me why was I late to update:
* I have my exams ongoing.
* I needed to study upon 'it' before writing "it".
* I am going through a tough time so I didn't have the feel to write. 

Alright, I hope you enjoyed!