Ch-33 (Late night long drive)

Skip to the next night.
Avneet was sitting by her balcony reading a book with all of her concentration. It was a thriller book full of suspense and was scripted in a abandoned house. It was giving her goosebumps. 
(Who all likes thriller\mystery books? Mark my attendance please.)

She has already had her dinner. She had overslept in the afternoon due to which she wasn't sleepy at all. She was to engulfed in the book that she didn't notice someone's actions. Suddenly she had the urge to go to her bathroom. She intentionally closed the lights, and kept a dim one so that she can get the vibe of the book. 
After she was done she came out of the washroom. She closed the door knob and turned around when a cold chill went through her spine.

There was a figure sitting on her bed who was not properly visible due to the dim lights. 
"I must be hallucinating," she thought. But at the same time she realized what an effect the book had on her. 
She decided to go back to her balcony and read the book as she wasn't sleepy at all when she got surprised. The figure isn't moving. It was still sitting on her bed.

"Who's there!" her voice trembled a bit at the end. She was scared as all her mind could process at that moment was the ghost in the book which lived in the abandoned house. Did it come to meet her!

The figure stood up and took steps towards her. She felt it somewhat familiar but she was more confused. 
She wasn't sure of it is her imagination or the reality. 

She got her senses back when she felt the person's hand upon shoulder. The hand was cold and he\she was wearing a mask. The end of her life have come. She mentally cursed herself to read that book and attract the ghost towards a loyal reader like her. 

But can a human feel a ghost's grip? Of course! Or else how does they choke them to death. She was helpless. She took a deep breathe and decided to try to be saved this time.
She held that hand and twisted it. But the ghost was stronger and clever. He\she quickly held her hand and placed it at her back and gripped her shoulder. She could feel the ghost's breathe upon her neck. 
Does ghost breathe? 

"What are you doing?" the ghost uttered in a deep voice

"What are you doing?" the ghost uttered in a deep voice. She felt as if she knows the voice. But her mind was totally on the book. 

"Leave me who ever you are! You can't kill me. I will scream if you dare to do anything to me. I am not the detective. Please don't kill me." she said. 

The ghost was confused. Getting no response from the ghost, she decided to scream. 

"JA!!!" before she could scream, the ghost placed his hand on her mouth preventing her to shout. 

Ghost- You don't know who I am ? 
His voice sounded too familiar. Wait... isn't it Sidd...
Her heartbeat fastened. Yes, it was Siddharth. She doesn't know from where and when he came, but she was not aware that the ghost is none other than Siddharth. 

Avu- S-siddh-harth?
He sighed of relief. 

Sid- What were you blabbering a while ago?
Avu- Uh, actually I was reading a book and I was engulfed by it.