Ch- 9 (Escape?)

Siddharth was sitting with his hair in his fist. 

Sid- Where the hell are you dada? I told them I don't need anyone to find you but that damn bloody rival is actually playing along well. 

Suddenly he heard a knock in his door. No one except Abhishek does it. His maids and servants press the bell. 

Sid- Who dares to knock the door! 
He stood up angrily and opened the door. Seeing the person he was numb to react. He rubbed his eyes and pinched himself. 

Sid- DADA! 
So the person is revealed to be Abhishek.

Abhi- Yes my dear brother. 
He pulled him into a tight hug and went inside.

Sid- Where were you all these days? How did they catch you? How did you escape? Did they hurt you?
Abhi- Siddharth, Let me speak. First give me something good to eat.

Siddharth immediately called a maid and asked to bring tasty foods.

Abhi- There was no chance I would be alive. I am here because of a girl; Vaishnavi.

Sid- Dada please explain?

Abhi- I myself don't have my explaination. When I was locked she contacted me through letters and once she came to me cutting the electricity off and she just helped me to run away. I think she is the daughter of our rival.

Sid- What if she attached a tracker in your dress?

Abhi- Well I am the Abhishek Nigam. I have already changed my dress after reaching a certain destination. But I dont think she has any bad intention.

Sid- she just helped you wanting nothing in return?

Abhi- She wants freedom. She asked me to free her from there.

Sid- Oh.

Abhi- Btw, who is that girl who was asking out maid for a saree? I have never seen her in our mantion. I saw her sideface though.

Sid- Wait, What? I will be back.
__________________

Avneet was braiding the cloths day and night and finally she suceeded. She prayed to god to let her escape.

She saw no one below the window so she secretly and silently threw the rope made of the clothes and tied one end to the piller.
She chanted her god to keep her safe and slowly but steadily began climbing down.

Her heart had hope but her brain had fear. She had never done this things, though she was a spy. She wasn't experienced. The knowledged she had was by reading and hearing others.

After reaching a certain height she suddenly felt the rope would tear apart.

Avu- I told you not to eat much! You are so heavy! Oh dear rope, please don't tear.

But the fate was not on her side that day, she saw the middle portion tearing until it got apart fully. She was scared to shout and just accepted her fate. She knew she would be in the hospital for the next few days.

But she didn't feel the ground instead she was on someone's arm. Her eyes were shut tightly of fear they had spark in them.
The happiness of freedom....
But as she saw the person, her spirits went down and she became stiff.
She knew her death was calling her.

She held him wrapping her hands around his shoulder as she didn't have any faith on him. He might just throw her to the ground.
But through her action he felt different. Something he never felt before.

Avu- I am sorry Mr. Nigam I will never do this again. Please, please don't kill me.

The person was Siddharth. He had a smirk upon his face.

He went to a room carrying her throughout the way  making her wonder about her weight. She always thought she was bulky but he held her as if she is a pillow.

He threw her to the bed and locked it. The room had only ventilators and no window, no closet, no washroom.
She cursed herself.
___________

Abhishek came to Siddharth.

Abhi- Why did you lock her?
Sid- You remember she is the girl we met at our way to Starbucks.

Abhi- Thats why she looks familiar.

Sid- That day on the party, she surprisingly caught me and saw my face. If I release her, shd will get us trouble. She mistakenly got kidnapped along with out rival group and was proved to help them without knowing the consequences.

Abhi- She isn't that innocent.

Sid- Maybe she is really a fool, orelse why would she help someone to find the mafia king without knowing what I can do to her.

Abhi- But you know I should help Vaishnavi, she is roaming in my mind the whole freaking time.

Sid- Wait, did you....

Abhi- maybe....

Sid- I didn't even say it.

Abhi- Her scent, her attitude, her presence of mind, her beauty and she....I am in love with her.

Sid- Without even knowing her.

Abhi- Or maybe in an attraction.

Sid- You think of it, for now let me show that girl a little of my power.

Abhi- Not too much okay? I feel she is different and not a girl who loves money and body.

Sid- Why do you always get into a feeling without even knowing the person huh? You fell for someone you don't even know. You feel she is different. Wow!

Abhi- Siddharth, you don't do anything to her. Let me have a talk. Whats her name?

Sid- Avneet Kaur.
________________