Ch-41 (A night after long)

"YOU!" Avneet whisper yelled. 
"Shh, its quite late, your parents might come upstairs" Siddharth said with a smug. 

"Why didn't you leave! Oh no, do you remember about last time! We nearly got caught!" she pleaded while shooting glares at him. 

"Our marriage is fixed now," he yawned "You parents won't mind. They are very cool."

"Ugh! So you are staying?" she asked. 
"I am," he said with another smug which she has always wanted to rip off. 

"But wait, aren't you hungry?" she asked. 
"Nah, I had plenty of meat balls. I am full," he replied. 

"I will take that as an honest answer," she passes him a side eye. 

He stood up and walked towards her. 
"Honest? Well, I haven't been lying for a long time now," he looked deep into her eyes pulling her by her waist. 

"W-what the hell!" she shuttered trying to free herself from his grip.
"Why are you struggling when you know there is not point of that?" he raised his eyebrow which she has always found 'hot'. 

"Idiot!" she sighed to hide her blush. 

"You are looking beautiful today," his voice sounded deep and husky. 
"Thanks I guess? Well someone said he doesn't lie, so if I looked beautiful why didn't he look at me in the family gathering?" she asked. 

"To not embarrass you by loosing my control and kissing you in front of uncle and aunt and then proceeding towards your ne-" she placed her hand on his mouth. 

"How can you be so straight forward and shameless!" she had red tints on her cheek and she knew it. 

He pulled her closer by her waist completely squeezing her.

"Only for you."
He tilted his head and softly smooched her neck. 

She griped his hair. 
"Don't! My cousin in coming tomorrow. She will see everything!"

"Everything?" his eyes widened. 

"I meant, she is my best friend so she will find it out if you give me a hickey," she chuckled. 
"Is she beautiful?" he teased her earning a smack on his head. 

"Lets sleep!" she advised. "My mom expects me to wake myself early tomorrow."

She set her bed while he loosed the upper buttons of his kurta to feel fresh. He has already freshened up, before Avneet's arrival. 
She quickly did her chores and laid  beside him.

"I am sleeping with you after long," Siddharth said pulling her into his embrace. 
"Did you miss me?" she chuckled.

"Of course, I did!" Siddharth smiled. "You're the first one after my mother's death who made me sleep without nightmares or pills."

"Is that why you often came in my room?" Avneet shook her head in disbelief. "You should have told me, I could have sang you lorries. "

"There was no need, your presence is enough," Siddharth smiled wider. 

"I have always found these lines cringe when I watched movies," Avneet wondered. "But now even though I don't find them interesting, I don't find them creepy either!"

"Sleep now," Siddharth said while caressing her back. "If we continue to talk, it won't end."

"Good Night!" She said. 
"Good Night, indeed!" Siddharth said back.
_________________
The next morning, Siddharth silently left the house, just before Sonia got up. Avneet was awake as well, so she went to grab some food, for she was hungry. 

"Good Morning Mom!" Avneet yawned.

"I really didn't expect you to wake early," Sonia was amused. "Since when did you start taking my words seriously?"

"Mom, you will have to cook a lot today as Krupa is coming, so you should stop roasting me now!" Avneet pouted. 

"Oh yes," Sonia said while boiling a pot of hot water to make some tea.

After having the tea with some snacks, she left for the airport to pick up Krupa, her cousin. She was studying abroad and was arriving back to India after completed the course.  

Waiting for an hour, Krupa finally showed up.

"KRUPAA!" Avneet yelled.
"Avuuuu!" Krupa yelled back though she was tired after the long journey. 

"How are you?" Avneet asked while picking one of her bags. 

"Alive, I guess?" Krupa yawned. "I  just want to go to aunt's home, have some food and get some sleep."

"Even I woke up early to pick you up!" Avneet said. "So I am sleepy as well." 

"What about your boyfriend?" Krupa asked as they got into a cab.

"Y-yesterday, actually my m-marriage was fixed," Avneet said only to get a big smack from Krupa.

"Oh my fucking god!" She squealed. "And you are informing it to me today?"

"It was finalized yesterday itself!" Avneet rolled her eyes.

"I need to buy a lot of things, new jewelries, new lehenga, new makeup!" Krupa said while dreaing about shopping.

"I thought it is my wedding," Avneet yawned. 

"Of course it is yours! That is why I have a lot of duties. So for real I should be well dressed so that I can find someone for me soon," Krupa explained. 

"Whatever you wish for! I just want to sleep," Avneet said.

"When will I meet jiju?" Krupa asked.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE, YOU HAVE JUST LANDED IN INDIA AFTER YEARS!" Avneet rolled her eyes for the second time. 

"I want to meet him. I have heard a lot. And he is handsome too! I will have to know about certain things so that I can prepare you perfectly for your wedding night!" Krupa squealed. 

"Can you just stop?" Avneet cried.
The girls bickered until they reached home and Krupa was greeted by Sonia. She immediately paired up with Jai for they are a team against Avneet, and teased her till dusk.