Ch-11 (Sleep without pills?)

After a few days:
In the torture room of The Nigams.

Sid- Tell me who has sent you.
Man- Your biggest rival.

He knew his location as Abhishek went there a few days ago.

Abhi- Tell me about Vaishnavi.
Man- I only know that she is the daughter of our boss.

Shoot*
The man fell down with blood oozing from his chest.

Sid- Clean.
_____________________

Sid- Dada, I think we should sent a man to them telling them that he wants to work there and he will be our spy.
Abhi- He can also find out about Vaishnavi

Sid- Vaishnavi Vaishnavi Vaishnavi Vaishnavi and Vaishnavi. 24*7 this name. 
Abhi- You will realize it when you will fall in love.

He rolled his eyes.
_________________________________

In the night:

Siddharth returned with blood oozing from his wounds. He was injured badly. He never goes to Abhishek when he is wounded. He gets more tensed about him.
He secretly went to his room and cleaned himself.
He took out his pills but before he had them, he thought of drinking.
He took a bottle of his favorite alcohol and he drank until he was satisfied. His eyes were red and he could barely keep his eyes open.

Sid- She...is she sleeping!
He wasn't in his senses. He walked towards Avneet's room and quietly went through a passage.

He saw her.
Her soft figure curled up hugging the pillow and sleeping with a cute pout.

He blinked at her.

Sid- How can you sleep so peacefully without pills huh?
His legs trembled as he went to her and laid down beside her.

Her scent and her softness brought him peace, and he slept in minutes hugging her.
Because she was locked in the room the whole day with no food she was quite tired and was in deep slumber of sleep to notice him.
__________

The sound of her alarm woke her up. She rubbed her eyes and realised someone was hugging her.

She lightly pinched her to get sure she wasn't still sleeping.

Avu(in mind)- Who is this?
She was a pro is martial arts so she came up from his grip and with her technique she pushed him to the ground.

Seeing his figure she gasped and cursed her. He woke up with an amused face too and found her looking at him with confused eyes.
There was an awkward moment as she was wondering how to question him and he was trying to recall what happened.

Avu- W...what were you d...doing here!
Sid- Do your chores.

He went saying that leaving her with widen eyes. She looked at herself propoerly making sure they were fine.

Sid- What the fuck? What was I doing in her room? Did I go to her room after drinking? I fucking slept without pills! How did I sleep then? Is it some kdrama going on or what?
FUCK!
_

As per their plan the man went to their rival and gathered information about Vaishnavi.

Man- She is his daughter. She was locked ever since she is born. Her mother was killed by her father and she is kept as a prisoner there. Her father planned to sell her to someone nice so he is caring for her now. But is a so called care. He wants to be the number one mafia.

Abhi- Okay you may leave.
______
Sorry for the short chapter, will update another asap. Keep on supporting