Ch-29(She returned home!)

Sonia was cooking in the kitchen, while Jai was scrolling his phone lying on the couch. They heard the doorbell. 

Sonia- Open the door Jai, it must be your father.
Jaijeet stood up and walked up to the door to open the door. 

Sonia wiped a tear off her eyes. She has been expecting Avneet to return someday... whenever the doorbell rings, she has a hope that her daughter would come in, but it just stays bounded to her imagination. 
Her chain of thoughts were broken by the sudden scream of Jaijeet. She rushed to see the happening. 
As she went to the door, her eyes widened... W-was the scene she c-could see real?
Her legs trembled. 

Jai- Avu! Where have you been all these months! Do you know how worried we were for you? 
He said while hugging her sister with all his love and power, as if Avneet would get lost again if he looses his tight grip on her. 

Avu- Oh common! Let me celebrate the moment, you finally accepted that you do care for me. 
She said smiling with her eyes filled with tears. 
Her eyes landed on her mother who was standing with great difficulty. She broke the hug with Jai and touched her mother's feet. 

The older woman pulled her daughter close to her into a hug. She didn't know if Avneet was there for real, but she didn't want to leave her daughter...even if it is her imagination or the reality. 

Avu- Mom , I am here for real... You can take a breathe of relief. 
Sonia- Avu...Jai? Is she really speaking or am I overhearing? 

Avneet chuckled bitterly. 
Avu- Mom... 

A male voice's sudden call and a sound of something falling down startled them. Avneet turned back to see her father standing there with a happy and shocked face and his suitcase being fallen to the ground. 

She ran to his embrace. 
Aman- Avu, you are back?
She nodded. 

Aman- Where had you been all these months? 
Avu- At least let me come in... (chuckle) Dad, you get freshened up first. You must be tired. 

Aman- I am not tired at all! 
Avneet shook her head in disbelief while smiling. 
____________________________

Abhishek was worried about Siddharth. He went to his room. He had a spare key. His eyes widened entering his room.

There were bottles of wine scattered and he was sleeping there with a smile flashed upon his lips, but his eyes still has tears. 

Abhi(whisper)- Siddharth....
He has always been a father figure to Siddharth. He can't see him in this condition. Abhishek becomes happier to Siddharth's success than his own. And it hurts him more to see him suffering...

One of the bottles of wine were broken and the glass pieces were fallen here and there in the room.
Abhishek didn't know what to do. Avneet was innocent, but Siddharth didn't want to give their relation a chance. He was doing these intentionally. He let out a sigh.
____________________________
Avneet with her family sat in their living room with a cup of tea. 

Aman- So now explain to us. Who had kidnapped you? I will kill them!
Avu- Chill dad... They were the rivals of the company I worked in and they mistakenly kidnapped me. 
She explained them how she was kidnapped and how they didn't harm her. 

Sonia- We will report them to the police!
Avu- No mom. 

Sonia- Why? 
Avu- The "Roa's" are the illegal company. Not "The Nigams". 
She explained to them that she will resign from the Roa's. The "Nigams" will bring them down soon. 

Aman- What if they tries to harm you again? 
Avu- I don't think they will, but if they tries, they won't be able to do that. 

Aman- Avu...
Avu- I know you need more explanations, but trust me, I myself ain't aware of the answers. I am too tired now, can I sleep?

Sonia- Dinner? 
Avu- I am not hungry mom. 

They didn't extend the conversation. Their daughter was back, and that is all mattered. Jai followed Avneet to her room. 

Jai- Avu, I have something to talk to you. 
Though they always fight but they are honest with each other, and they knows it pretty well. 

Avu- I am tired Jai...
Jai- You can't hide from me. 

Avu- I said don't disturb me. 
Jai- I need answer Avu!

Avu- You won't go away easily. Will you? 
Jai- I am serious Avu!

Avu- Just go away! 
Her eyes teared up. She had been holding them for long. 

Jai- Okay... I am going away for now. You can take your time. But I need answers. Good Night. 
Avneet closed the door. 

She jumped off to her bed. She opened her gallery where she had many pictures of someone...someone's home.

She stared at them and the tears fell from her eyes. 
Avu- You didn't belief me. 
She hugged the picture closer to her heart and laid down. Her eyes slowly got closed of tiredness...
_________________