Ch-4 (Abhishek got caught)

As per their plan, Abhishek dressed as a delivery man and went to a company, which they were suspecting to be their rival.

Abhishek's pov:
I am currently dressed as a delivery boy. Its so cool. No one can recognise me. I am heading towards the office and as they saw a parcel in my hand they didnt stop me I guess.
But yeah, I am stopped now. Some random worker told me to sit in the waiting room.
Ugh, The Abhishek Nigam is waiting....
Sigh*
Let me take a quick look of the surrounding.
Everything is so perfectly designed. They do have a good choice yah. But is it possible to hide some personal things here?
Oh the boss let me meet him.

I went to the boss and his face was covered with a mask.

Boss- So you are from that agency right? You will be helping us?

He doesn't know we kidnapped that man and I am dressed as him.
I mentally laughed.

Abhi- Yes.
Boss- Okay, I let me call my staffs and we'll have a talk then.

Abhi- Okay Sir.

It kinda feels weird to call him sir. Generally I am addressed as that. I am currently looking at the hall briefly. I need a lot of information. I asked for wahsroom and eavsdropped few workers saying that they will go to attend that party. Well siddharth and me are also invited.

I took my phone and texted Siddharth to attend it. I also informed him that I am fine. I will be working as this company and at that party I will confront to Siddharth and we can then win over these guys.

That foolish boss came with few workers and told me how they are planning to catch the Nigams. Why is he so fool? Didn't he use photoid security? Then he would have understood I ain't the one. Kids.

I handled him the parcel now wondering whats inside it. But that guy asked me to leave reminding what should I tell my boss about their plans.
Poor guy.

But suddenly a few guards caught me. Whats wrong dude?

I was dragged to the boss.

Boss- What did you think? That I won't recognise you are a man from the Nigams? I knew it from the beginning darling! I know you now told your boss to attend it and our man will be there. Its a pre plan you know?

Damn! I guess I have to use my weapon now.
I took out the gas ball and was about to bomb it when everything went black.
End of his pov.

Boss- They thinks I am a kid. Take this man to Room 134.

He held a meeting and few people were asked to attend the party trying to trace The Boss of the Nigams.
Avneet was one of them.

Boss- Miss. Kaur, this will be your first time so take proper security and safety measures....And if you get caught, don't ever open your mouth.

Avu- I know about my duties Sir. You need not to worry.
____________

With Siddharth:

Sid- I guess that dear rival of mine will fall in this trap of mine. They will surely send me their spies. Thats what I want for now.
He smirked evilly.
_______

A/n- Sidneet's second meet soon. This meet would bring a turn to their lives. Keep supporting.