Ch-19 (Vaishneet)

The next day:
A maid came and gave Avneet her outfit.

Avu- Hmm, have to say he does have a choice.
She said looking at the pink and whistish dress he gave her. It was neither too revealing not unsmart. She doesn't like much makeup, so it didn't take her much time to get ready.

She was combing her hair when she heard the door opening.

She quickly set her hair and turned to him.

Avu- Yes Mr. Nigam? How many times should I remind you to kno...

Her eyes widened looking at him. His slight wet hair set perfectly and his light pinkish shirt which was showing his curves....
She only saw him in suits and hoodie at night but never in this fit.

He was mesmerized seeing her too. Her curly hair with those light pink blush on her cheeks and her rosy lip gloss.

She blinked her eyes and looked away gulping her eyes. But he couldn't take his eyes off her.

Avu- A..are you ready Mr. Nigam?
Sid(cold yet deep)- Yes. Lets go.

They moved out of the mansion and Avneet found Abhishek in the car. Siddharth went to the driving seat, and she sat at the back seat.

Before reaching their destination, they went to a small house. A girl was waiting too. The car stopped and she went in the car seating beside Avneet.

Abhi- Vaishnavi, she is Avneet who will be acting to be my brother's girlfriend and Avneet, she is my girlfriend, Vaishnavi.

Vai- Pretending girlfriend.

Abhishek rolled his eyes as he found Siddharth controlling his laugh.

Avneet felt as if she knows Vaishnavi, and Vaishnavi felt she has heard her name somewhere too.

Whisper talk:
Avu- Hi, I am Avneet.
Vai- As he introduced, I am Vaishnavi. 

Avu- Have you seen me somewhere?
Vai- Strange, I feel like I know you too.

Avu- What's is your full name?
Vai- Vaishnavi Rao.

Avneet's eyes widened:
Avu- Is your father a mafia?

Siddharth and Abhishek couldn't hear them. Vaishnavi and Avneet shifted closer to each other.

Vai- Yeah, I remember, you are his trusted spy.
Avu- Don't tell this to them.

Vaishnavi though pretended she hates Abhishek but she knew she has feelings for him.

Vai- I better tell you to stop spying. 
Avu- Oho are you possessive of your boyfriend?

Vai- Shut up kid!
Avu- Hey I am not a kid.

Their voices began raising.

Vai- Do you know I am elder than you!
Avu- So what? I am not a kid atleast!

Vai- Respect!
Avu- Respect, ho yeah! 

Vai- OMG BTS FAN?
Avu- ARMY?

Sid- Hey you two, stop it. I am not like Abhishek, I will just throw you two out.

Avu- I know it very well, that you wont as you need us for your work.

Sid- Have you forgotten about yesterday?
Avu- Fine!

Whisper session between Vaishneet:

Vaish- Let me tell you nothing will happen if you work under my dad.
Avu- Huh?

Vaish- He is not a good person.
Avu- You must have misunderstood him.

Vaish- You don't know it Avneet, you are too innocent. I will tell you everything once....

Their whisper session was interrupted as they reached their destination.

Abhi- Girls, you should act well. 
Siddharth and Abhishek came out of the car and opened the door for their girl respectively. 

Avu's pov:
Wow this cold ass knows how to treat a woman. I can get out of the car myself though. Anyways. I saw Vaishnavi didi holding his arm when this cold ass took my hand and wrapped it around his arm too glaring at me. I rolled my eyes which I was stopping myself to do at him for long.

We moved inside. There was a party going on. This dress is good, but I worn a gown if I knew this. Anyways I am more comfortable with this.

We saw a couple happily cutting the cake. The man looks double our age while the female is around Vaishnavi didi's age. It is their 3rd Anniversary. I wonder why we came here. That cold ass pulled me to the couple. They didn't notice us first but this jerk coughed grabbing their attention. 
Why dude let them enjoy first. 

Sid- Hello Mr. Nigam and Mrs. Nigam.
The man and The woman were shocked. Are they his parents? But the girl is around his age!
He suddenly pulled my waist. Oh yeah we should act.
End of her pov

She also wrapped her hand more protectively around his arm. 

Abhi- Congratulations. 
Mr. Nigam- What are you doing here!

Sid- Why father can't we come to congratulate our step father whom we loved and trusted the most and his lovely gold digger wife?
_____________________________