Ch-15 (Drunk)

After some days:
Avneet had quite a relaxing bath after long at night. She generally doesn't bath at night but after she is kidnapped, she often does it as she reads in her e-books that night baths are beneficial. She barely moves around so to get a good sleep she does that. 

The weather was just the perfect for a lukewarm bath. 

Avu- How beautiful life is....(she smiled) Until a devil interferes (her smile faded and she rolled her eyes.)

Avu- Hush! I wanted to do a lot in life but who knows what my future is? Will I ever see the outside world again! That Mr. Beast.... Ah how much I wanted to get a life partner like Mr. Nigam. But he lacks mannerism and he is a cruel person! Or else he would have been the perfect.

Suddenly her eyes widened.
Avu- What the fuck! I am dreaming about my kidnapper? I deserve some slaps. 

She stood up feeling her refreshed. She changes her dress in the bathroom itself because her room has three cctv cameras. 

(Imagine her in wet hair

(Imagine her in wet hair.)

As she opened the bathroom door she sighed loudly.

Avu- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!
She screamed as she saw Siddharth sitting on her bed looking tipsy. His hair were messy and his eyes were teary and red.
(He looked sexy though)

His legs trembled as he tried to walk... He somehow  reached her and held her shoulders tightly.

Sid- This is my mansion. I can do whatever I want and whenever I want.
Avu- You drank again....

Sid- None of your business. 
She stood fixed at her place not knowing what to do the next.

Sid- Continue what you were doing.
She still stood there rethinking her next moves.

Sid(husky and drowsy)- Didn't you hear!

Avu(in mind)- Remember what you decided? Just ignore his presence and continue your works...

She went to her dressing table and dried her hair with her towel. She was feeling tempting under his continuous gaze.

Avu(in mind)- Just ignore...Just ignore it!

She noticed there was a beer kept in her bed side table. He picked it with his shaky hand and drank it like water not moving his gaze from her.

She applied her night cream and went to close the window... she looked heavenly in her blue suit when the moonlight lit her. He couldn't blink his eyes.

Her eyes widened as he wrapped his hands around her waist placing his chin on her neck inhaling her smell which he is addicted to.

She was numb for a moment but soon struggled as she got her senses back.

Sid- Stay like this.
He gripped her better snuggling in her neck giving her goosebumps.

She couldn't close the window and stood there looking at the view which was nothing but the sky.

Avu(in mind)- I wanted my boyfriend to hug me like this.
Why is he taking my every first?
The first one to sleep beside me, the first one to cuddle me and even the first one to hug me!
It was saved for my future boyfriend. He might look handsome, he is powerful, he has money but thats not what I wanted. He doesn't have a heart. Why is he doing all these!

Avu- Please let me go.
He let her go realising he was hugging her.

She arranged her bed and was about to lay down when he pushed her and hovered on her.

Sid- You are ignoring me! You have way too attitude.

She was struggling to free herself.

Sid- Look at me!

She looked at him with an annoyed look though her heart was beating too fast.

Sid- Why...why are you like this! I....
His eyes were red due to extreme drinking.

He leaned and pecked her jaw. Her eyes widened to his act. She moved her head which led his lips touch her neck.

Avu- Leave me you bastard!

But he didn't leave her instead she felt all his weight on her. He had already slept.

She pushed him but he was too heavy. All her 7 year martial art training were failing. She sighed and pushed him hard as he fell on the side but didn't loose his grip on her. 
She was sleepy too and just decided to sleep.
________