Severus' bed

Y/n pov:

     His demands had me weak in the knees. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to his bed chambers. When this animalistic side came out I knew I was going to cum at least three times. I liked it when he got a little rough with me. He liked to be in charge and I didn't mind at all. Severus threw me onto the plush emerald covers and I had flashbacks to the heavenly fuck session we had a day earlier.

    "It smells so good in here." I remarked as I lay splayed out in front of him.

     Severus wasn't a fan of my shift in topic and pinched my nipple bringing me back to reality. "It does smell good, but I don't give a fuck about that right now. I just want to fuck you.." he twisted the hardened nub between his fingers and I squeaked. "Now you're gonna take it like a good little whore and scream my name." Woah...this was getting intense, and I was into it.

     "Yes Severus." I said and spread my legs wide for him.

    "Good." He grabbed his wand and floated a small pebble over to us, I looked at it curiously wondering what he was going to do with it. Suddenly it began to buzz relentlessly and I gulped. He set the vibrating pebble against my clit and charmed it to stay in the exact place he had placed it. "It won't move until I allow it to." He smirked, happy with his handiwork. I was already squirming and that didn't make him very happy. He bound my hands above my head with invisible silk ropes.

     "Ahh...please Severus." I spread my legs wider, my pussy was dripping with anticipation. Severus leaned down and kissed me, I kissed him back fiercely. This was the hottest thing I'd ever experienced, and I wanted him to know I was pleased. Swiftly he grabbed one of my legs and lifted it to his shoulder while the other hand slippped a pillow below my hips propping me up to a better angle. He knew what I liked..."fuck me..fuck me." I begged pulling against the invisible restraints. The pebble was still buzzing against my clit and was already bringing me towards orgasm.

     "I'm going to fuck you hard y/n, and I want you to cum as many times as you can...don't hold back. I want to see you squirt, shake, scream, and beg me for more." That statement alone and the buzzing pebble was enough for me to climax.

     "Ahhhh! Severus!" My back arched and he wasted no time after that. He thrusted told the hilt in one swift motion, and I bucked my hips back. Everytime we made love i feel like I learned something new but this time was even more different. The old magic took over our bodies completely. His thrusts were so deep, and at just the right angle. I screamed out as I came for a second and third time, and then he released my wrists and rolled us over so I could start riding him. I watched him moan in pleasure as I bounced up and down, up and down on his immense cock. He was holding my hips and bucking up to meet each time I came down on him, my walls clamped around him for the fourth time and I gushed like a fountain on top of him. "F-fuck!!"  My back arched and he sat up so our bodies were pressed together.

     "I love watching your tits bounce as you fuck me, but I desperately want to taste your lips." He whispered before kissing me passionately. We moved our hips against each other as our tongues fought against one another for control. "Next time you squirt I'm going to clean it all up with my mouth, it's so fucking sexy.." he murmured between kisses. "You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen...fuck I love you y/n." We stayed in this sitting position, and I came for the fifth time. Severus took the pebble off my clit and bucked harder and faster into me. "Y/n...oh fuck I'm gonna cum.."

      "Cum for me my love.." I whispered against his temple and squeezed my walls around him. That was all he needed to release his load in me. He groaned and collapsed on the bed pulling me down with him. I kissed him gently as he came down from that extreme high and whispered sweet words to him. "Don't pull out...I want to feel you inside me for a while longer.." it felt good to just have him inside me, I could feel his cum starting to drip out between us but I didn't care. I loved this, I loved him, and I wasn't going anywhere.

       We stayed wrapped in each others arms for a long time before our eyes grew heavy and we fell asleep holding each other.

—————-
Do we like endless lovey dovey smut scenes? Or do we want a fun trope like pregnancy, a jealous ex lover, exposed relationship, lovers quarrel, injury? Thanks for reading!!
—————