Making love

Y/n Pov:

      Severus carried me into bed and wasted no time removing my clothing. I felt my core heating and any feelings of weakness disappearing. He began to pepper my chest, neck, and breasts with kisses. Each kiss alleviated the soreness I still felt from hitting the wall earlier. He grabbed my hand gently and I felt his power tingling up my arm. He was so good at this...such a powerful wizard. Thinking about it turned me on even more. I wanted to feel that power hitting my most sensitive spots. I began to spread my legs and he got the message. The kisses moved from my chest all the way down. He kissed my legs, my thighs, and then my inner thighs. I was getting Wetter by the second, and impatient. I spread wider and rested my feet on his back. He buried his face into my wet centre and began to slowly lick my lips and core. Tasting me deeply, moaning against my wetness. Severus loved to taste me, and I could sense his pleasure as he lapped up my wetness. I shuddered and then moaned loudly when he moved his tongue up to my clit. He licked and sucked the little bud of nerves between my thighs and I gripped the silk sheets hard. He looked up at me and I knew the sight of my face contorted in pleasure was making his hard. I bet his cock was rubbing against the side of the bed and aching to be inside me, but I knew Severus. He'd make me cum at least once before fucking me into oblivion.

   "Fuck....keep doing that. It feels so fucking good." I closed my eyes and concentrated on each stroke of his tongue. He alternated between sucking and licking, and soon enough I felt the pressure growing. I began to move my hips and kicked my legs out into the air. He began to suck harder and harder knowing I was close. "Severus I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum!" I arched my back and moaned his name as waves of pleasure overtook me.

Severus POV:

     Fuck I loved to hear her when I made her cum. I loved when she bucked her hips and fucked my face as I lapped her up. She tasted sweet like a summer peach, and it drove me absolutely mad. I licked gently from her entrance to clit as she shook and enjoyed the aftershocks of her orgasm. I pulled back and crawled on top of her so I could kiss her, let her taste what drove me wild with passion. She kissed me back and our tongues fought against each other. I pulled back and ripped off what remaining clothing I had on. My cock was hard and throbbing, begging me to put it inside her. The power between us was thrumming...almost like electricity running through a wire. I couldn't wait any longer, I pulled her legs up so they were resting on my shoulders, I wanted to fuck her deep. She was ready for me, I could feel it when I was feasting on her. I pushed slowly inside of her and groaned in relief. This is where I belonged, inside of her. Pleasuring her and basking in this intense power that surged in us both. Id teach her how to use this power...we had so much of it she just needed to learn how to uncap it properly. Her walls adjusted quickly and when she nodded her head I knew I could unleash myself. I began to thrust my hips into her over and over and over again. I knew how to hold her hips to get that perfect angle. I wanted to make her feel as good as this made me feel.

    "Fuck y/n....you are so fucking hot." I looked down at my mate as she moaned and bucked against my thrusts. Her tits bounced with each thrust, and I moved a hand from her waist to pinch her nipple and play with it.

    Her hand moved from its place on the bed to come down and pleasure herself. I watched as her fingers circled her clit and her moans got louder. She moved her legs from my shoulders to wrap around my waist. I continued to thrust in and out of her and I knew we would be reaching our peaks soon. She was rubbing faster and faster and I picked up the pace of my thrusts at the same time. Our moans grew louder and soon we were swearing and moaning each others names as we came undone. I pulled out of her and spilled my cum onto her chest. She dipped a finger in it and lifted it to her lips to taste. I flicked my hand in the air and the mess we made whooshed into the bin beside the bed. Then I laid next to her and she laid her head on my outreached arm and cuddled into my side.

"I love you so much y/n" I kissed her forehead and she kissed my neck. "Let's make a deal. After classes on Tuesdays and Wednesdays we will practice this strange magic that you and I share? No more practicing alone alright?" She nodded her head in agreement and before I knew it we were dozing off in each others arms.