Cuddles (K.F)

Kelly and I were busy getting ready for movie night tonight, it's a tradition that we started ever since we started dating, that every Friday night is movie night and tonight is my turn to pick a movie to watch.
I picked out the movie 'Night At The Museum.'

Kelly was busy getting the snacks ready for us and I got the movie ready.
"Okay, popcorn's done, chocolates are set and our drinks are all set." Kelly said as she came into the living room, putting the snacks and drinks on the table in front of us, waiting to be eaten.
"And the movie is chosen and ready to play." I said while grabbing the remote and tapping the seat on the right side of me for Kelly to sit.
Kelly sat down with a smile on her face and reclined her legs up.
She put her arm around my shoulder while I cuddled into her chest.

Kelly kissed the top of my head and put a blanket over us, "You can play the movie now, sweetheart." I blushed at the name and nodded, I pressed play on the remote and our movie begun. "You know, you're cute when you blush, baby." She knows that I blush at the names she calls me, she's teasing me on purpose. I smiled and blushed at that, Kelly took the chance and kissed my lips and stared back at the TV.
"Come on, let's watch this great movie you picked out." I turned and looked at the screen, resting my head on Kellys' chest, with her massaging my head every now and then.
"I love you, Kelly. So, so much." "I love you, Y/N. So, so much."

This, this is home.
In her arms, I feel safe and at peace.
I feel loved, cared for, but, most importantly she is my home.