*NSFW (N.R)

A- After care

After you guys have sex Natasha always makes sure to prepare a warm bath for the two of you. When you guys are done bathing she will put on your guys' favorite show and eat your favorite snacks while cuddling until you both fall asleep in each others arms.

B- Boobs

Natasha loves watching your boobies jiggle up when ever she fucks you in the missionary or when your riding her, she gets the perfect view of your boobs.

She also loves taking a nap on top of you, well, your boobs as she claims that they are
'soft as pillows.'
She will find every excuse and reason to touch them in any way possible.

C- Calling each other

When Natasha is away on a mission she calls you at night whenever she has time, and she always has time for you.

And you guys just call each other when you generally miss each other from being separated for too long, like being at work for long.

D- Dick

Natasha sometimes, all the time, catches you staring at her crotch whenever she works out in sweatpants, especially her sweat shorts and after watching her work out she will call you over to the bench press that she's sitting on and ask you to ride her, she watches how she goes in and out of you.

A bonus is that you have a great view of her sweaty abs glistening in the light when riding her even when your underneath her.