*NSFW (K.F)

A- After care

After you and Kelly are done having sex she makes a warmer bath than usual to relax the tense muscles and will light maybe one or two candles with some snacks near by to eat while you're in the bath and she will wash your hair with the most care in the world.

Afterwards she will make sure that you are in comfortable PJs and switch on a favorite movies of you guys' and watch it will eating snacks and cuddling until you fall asleep in her arms.

B-Boobs

Kelly loves watching your boobs bounce as she fucks you against the wall or on the table, especially when you ride her because she has the perfect view of them when she lays dow
She loves snuggling in your boobs and just falls asleep there, especially after a long day of hard work on the zoo.
When you are watching a movie together, she will lay behind you and have her hands on your boobs randomly squeezing them every now and then.

C- Calling each other

You have to call Kelly nearly every time to come and have dinner when she over works herself on the zoo late at night, when instead she's supposed to be relaxing.

The other times you call her or when she calls you is for morning cuddles and one of you are making breakfast and for late night cuddles under the stars and you will fall asleep and she will carry you back to bed and cuddle you more there.

D- Dick

Kelly catches you staring at her dick when she is chopping wood in her sweat shorts or whenever she wears her tight jeans.

When she is done with whatever task she was busy with she will walk over to you and take you back to your guys' house so that she could fuck you senseless.
The next morning you can barely walk and she just chuckles and helps you out of bed to get down stairs for breakfast...well her second breakfast since she already had you for her 'breakfast'.
For the rest of the week you are limping and every time you walk someone asks if you are okay due to your improper walking and you would say that you just tripped and hurt your foot but in reality Kelly really just fucked you hard and she just watches the whole interaction, smirking, finding this amusing.