Eighteen

"Damn it, it's too scary," he was used to seeing the coldness of the world. The next day, when Yu Sang knew about this, he couldn't help saying angrily, "That man is really not a human."

Wu Rui, who has always had a good temper, said angrily, "This kind of person should let him go to prison for the rest of his life!"

"No," another doctor answered, "I heard that the police tried it overnight yesterday, and they locked him up after the first trial! I heard from the nurse on duty that he had been shouting for a child protection when he was in the hospital. It was strange at that time. No one asked him for his opinion. What was he excited about there?

His face was full of contempt, "I don't know until now that no wonder he has to keep the child. It turns out that he caused his wife."

Zhang Yun's husband has been detained in the detention center on suspicion of poisoning domestic violence and lying about his illness.

After Zhang Yun regained consciousness, the Public Security Bureau specially came to the hospital to investigate and collect evidence.

According to Zhang Yun's confession, after she had an argument with her husband, the suspect beat her and pushed her down from the middle of the stairs. After that, Zhang Yun tried to call for help. The suspect picked up a bottle from the corridor and stuffed Zhang Yun's mouth and beat him in the second round. It was not until Zhang Yun was in a coma that he found that the bottle was It is a pesticide discarded by others.

The suspect panicked for a moment and quickly sent his wife to the hospital, but he did not dare to admit his atrocities, which almost delayed Zhang Yun's treatment.

After complaining about the scum, Wu Rui sighed to Jiang Xu, "You and Fang Yu's eyes are too poisonous and your reaction is fast. If it were us, let alone call the police. Maybe you can't find that the patient is poisoned so soon."

As he spoke, he suddenly paused, "Yes, I haven't asked yet. I heard that you and Fang Yu had the operation together last night?"

Jiang Xu raised his eyelids and drank a sip of soup.

"Hmm."

His current recipe has completely changed from cola fried chicken to health crock soup at the gate of the hospital. Although he vomited most of it after drinking it, he is still drinking it tirelessly.

"Really?" Wu Rui was stunned, "I didn't believe it when I heard what others said. How long has it been since you two left the same operating table? Is this going to be repaired?"

"We don't have a good relationship." Jiang Xu said.

"Oc," Wu Rui expected his reaction and said with a smile, "Then change the word and turn the war into jade and silk. Hearing what Xiao Ting said at the nurse's station, Fang Yu ran to her to borrow a hot water bag in the middle of the night. Unexpectedly, he lent it to you. When did you two have such a strong relationship? He said in surprise.

Jiang Xu held the spoon's hand for a moment, and he knew that according to Xiao Ting's character, the whole Jihua Obstetrics and Gynecology Department had to know that Shen Fangyu had lent him a hot water bag.

The familiar voice suddenly appeared behind him. Shen Fangyu greeted Wu Rui with a smile, "Anger."

"Yo Fang Yu, I'm talking to Jiang Xu about you." He waved to Shen Fangyu enthusiastically.

Shen Fangyu smiled and was very self-adent. "That's probably not about me, it's scolding me."

"How come," I just saw the dawn of the two to repair their relationship. The eldest brother Wu Rui was determined to eliminate the misunderstanding between his two good brothers. He enthusiastically invited Shen Fangyu and said, "Come and sit together."