Sixty nine

He walked out of the inpatient building numbly, called a taxi numbly, opened the door numbly, and finally sat numbly on the sofa and poured himself a glass of wine.

This is the day Kenn's article was published. Shen Fangyu drank the rest of the wine at home alone.

Jiang Xu looked at the bright red and clear liquid for a long time, but finally didn't take a sip.

His mentality can't be broken, at least not now.

No matter how anxious and worried you are now, it's useless. He can't contact Shen Fangyu at all. He can't mess up by himself first.

He has to think about laughing.

The human spirit is often easy to induce pain in the body, and the crampic pain during pregnancy that has been pestering him like a conjunctated baby is particularly clear in his on the verge of collapse.

Jiang Xu knew that he must go to bed quickly before the pain became more serious, otherwise when the pain further intensified, the more and more severe pain would fall into a vicious circle with his bad mood.

But the more sleepy you think about it, the more difficult it is.

His hands and feet were very cold, as if he was walking in a wet winter in a single coat, and even his bones were soaked.

The dull thoughts stagnated for a long time. Jiang Xu suddenly remembered that when Shen Fangyu coaxed him to sleep on the high-speed railway, the fragrance on his body played a great role.

He sprayed Shen Fangyu's perfume on the bed, trying to ease his mood a little.

But the perfume doesn't smell right.

I don't know what's wrong. It's obviously very similar, but it's not right.

That subtle difference is very difficult to detect, but once it is found, it is difficult to ignore the gap.

The night shrouded Jiang Xu, and the crow-like eyelashes cast a shadow under his eyes.

For a long time, he went straight to the living room as if he suddenly remembered something and looked at the soft sofa.

Since they kissed that day, Shen Fangyu has been sleeping on the sofa. He left in a hurry, and the quilt on the sofa has not been collected.

If it was Jiang Xu before, he would not let himself do this, but today Jiang Xu only hesitated for half a minute, and then lifted Shen Fangyu's quilt and wrapped himself up.

As soon as he closed his eyes, he smelled what he wanted.

Jiang Xu, who looked pale, curled up and bit his teeth on his bent thumb. The pain seemed to hit a layer of boundary and was blocked by the familiar breath.

He suddenly felt that his nose was so sour, and the bones and blood vessels all over his body seemed to be corroded.

It's like a traveler who has been walking in the desert for a long time and sees a crescent spring.

His heart gradually calmed down under the comfort of the spring water. The fatigue caused by too complicated thoughts and crazy emotional consumption finally engulfed his sober mind. With the weakening of external consciousness after falling into a dream, the tormenting pain finally faded.

But Jiang Xu still frowned tightly and fell into a strange dream.

*

Near the abandoned workshop, many police cars surrounded an old car covered with mud and dust.

The doors of the old car were all open and there was no one in the car. After the detonator confirmed the situation, the police officer with live ammunition gestured to the car parked in the distance.