Thirty two

Shen Fangyu heard the words and moved his hand. For a long time, he turned his head and said to Jiang Xu, "That's it. It's not that I don't have a salary. If I don't have money, I can make more money." He said in other things: "Are you hungry? I'll get you something to eat."

"I'm not hungry, Shen..."

Seeing that Jiang Xu was about to start talking about selling the house again, Shen Fangyu hurried to the kitchen. He slipped to the kitchen near Jiang Xu's house and accidentally found a huge tower of braised beef noodles along the wall, which was comparable to the supermarket.

Jiang Xu's voice came after him, "Shen Fangyu, listen to me--"

"Jiang Xu," Shen Fangyu interrupted directly, "What's wrong with you? Instant noodles are all the same flavor. Aren't you tired of eating them?"

"Shen Fangyu--"

Before Jiang Xu finished speaking, Shen Fangyu walked to him in three steps and put his hands on his shoulders. "You should sleep. You can rest more to recover quickly. It's easy to get excited at night. Be careful not to sleep for a while. Even if you don't sleep by yourself, our daughter should go to bed. It's good to bed early and get up early. What do you want to eat tomorrow? Breakfast?"

The nonsense was played incisively and vividly by him. Shen Fangyu coaxed Jiang Xu back to the bedroom, pressed him on the bed, covered the quilt, and rushed out of the bedroom before Jiang Xu found a chance to speak. He even intimately helped Jiang Xu close the door. Thinking that the lock had just broken, he deliberately reached out his hand against the door panel.

However, the prediction was wrong. Jiang Xu didn't hit him with a pillow today.

Shen Fangyu looked at the closed door panel and walked for a while. It was not until his stomach screamed twice that he suddenly came to his senses and turned to the kitchen.

The kitchen structure of Jiang Xu's house is very simple. He can see to the end at a glance. He looked at Jiang Xu's instant noodles pagoda Mountain and finally chose to open Jiang Xu's refrigerator.

Then Shen Fangyu, who was foraging in the middle of the night, saw what an empty granary was.

Jiang Xu's refrigerator was spotless and clean, and there was no taste of food at all. Shen Fangyu even doubted whether this refrigerator had never been used since he bought it, and even the samples in the electrical appliance mall would not be empty like this.

Is Jiang Xu the immortal who opened the valley?

Shen Fangyu stood in front of the refrigerator with a shocked face for a while, and repeatedly confirmed that there was indeed no food in the whole family except the instant noodles Pagoda Mountain. Finally, he turned around and looked at the neatly placed instant noodles wall.

When they looked at each other, Shen Fangyu seemed to see the proud smile of the row of braised beef noodles.

OK.

Jiang Xu is not hungry. He is really hungry, and... He really has to get used to the life of eating instant noodles early.

Shen Fangyu took out two buckets from it, unpacked it and added boiling water.

The accident at night interrupted his work. Seeing that he received the PPT from the students in the mailbox, Shen Fangyu swept the progress of their experiment in the gap of instant noodles. For a long time, he showed a little disgust. "It's okay if the graduation thesis doesn't understand, I can't do a PPT."

Shen Fangyu put down the tablet depressedly and walked to the door of Jiangxu's bedroom with two bowls of fragrant instant noodles.

This time he remembered knocking on the door, but unfortunately he had no hands, so he had to hit his knee. However, the lock was still broken, and he opened the door by himself with a little strength.