Eight

Half an hour later, there was a private hospital for obstetrics and gynecology in City A.

Tang Ke yawned while preparing the ultrasound equipment, and his eyes were almost unable to open. "Why don't you sleep at night?"

Tang was a college classmate of Jiang Xu and Shen Fangyu. He transferred to the video when he was divided into subjects, and later changed his job from the hospital to the private school. It is said that it can be easier. His relationship with Jiang Xu has always been very strong. Although he was called up in the middle of the night, he just complained a few words.

"I may have a terminal illness."

Tang Ke was a little confused: "Ah?"

Jiang Xu handed his mobile phone to him, and the page stayed on the checklist just now.

"Damn it, such a high hcg value, your girlfriend?" Tang Ke said unexpectedly, "I didn't hear you say you were in love. You are really fast. You have children."

Jiang Xu was briefly silent for a moment, and then said to Tang Ke, "My."

"Of course I know that the child is yours, I mean--"

"Check the result," Jiang Xu interrupted Tang Ke and said blankly, "It's mine."

Tang Ke suddenly woke up and grabbed Jiang Xu's arm in disbelief. "What are you talking about?" His tone was raised a lot, "Good boy, such a high value, this... this..." He didn't have a "this" for a long time. Finally, he could only stare at Jiang Xu lying on the examination bed with a blank face.

Tang Ke reached out to get the ultrasonic coupling agent and whispered, "It's really cancer, isn't it?"

Jiang Xu took the coupling agent directly from his hand, untied the belt, lifted the hem of his coat, and looked at Tang Ke after applying it quickly.

The latter was staring at Jiang Xu with an ultrasonic probe, with a shocked look on his face. He forgot how to move. Jiang Xu impatiently took the detoxification probe over and pasted it on his lower abdomen.

Although he is not a professional imaging doctor, he is still very proficient in basic abdominal B-ultrasound. Tang Ke also knows that he will, so he did not interfere with him. Now his mind is still full of the abnormal detection index. While worrying that Jiang Xu's life will be short, he doesn't even dare to look at the screen of the inspector.

After doing ideological construction for a long time, he covered his eyes with his hand, revealing a slit, and carefully glanced at the screen of the detector.

However, looking at it, he was suddenly dumbfounded.

"Damn it."

"Shut up."

Jiang Xu tightened his jaw and moved his eyes away from the black-and-white screen with a blank face. After a long time, he stiffly lowered his head slightly and looked at his still flat lower abdomen.

Because he hasn't been exposed to the sun, his waist and abdomen are all white.

Because he often exercises, he has always had abdominal muscles, but he didn't know if it was his illusion. He actually felt that the lines of the abdominal muscles seemed to have a faint tendency to disappear.

The coupling agent still stays on the lower abdomen, sticky, slippery and cold, stimulating Jiang Xu's senses and brain.

Jiang Xu's extremely stable surgical hands, which had been operated for years, were trembling imperceptibly at this time, exposing his unquietrating heart.

There seemed to be something in his heart. No, it was all the high-rise buildings in his heart, the world view that he had lived for so many years, and all the experience accumulated by all the books he had recited. At the same time, it collapsed into ruins.

It's not a tumor or cancer.

The gestational sac, fetal heart rate, fetal buds, and the echoes are complete. There are many of them, which are simply the results of the textbook-level "early pregnancy" imaging examination.

Jiang Xu used to be only slightly short-sighted, but now, he feels that he may be blind.

"Jiang Xu..." Tang Ke's chin was almost shocked. He held the toilet paper and stammered, "You, you give me an explanation."

Jiang Xu drew a few pieces of toilet paper to wipe the remaining coupling agent, then put down his clothes and sat up while buttoning the belt. "I'd like you to give me an explanation."

Tang Ke specializes in reproductive medicine and developmental biology.

He stretched out his hand to Tang Ke, "Paper and pen."

Tang Ke quickly took out the pen and post-it notes from his pocket and handed them to him. Jiang Xu's handwriting was very sloppy and quickly wrote a series of examinations. "I have had an operation these two days. I will come for the examination on Sunday morning. Please help me arrange these examinations. It's better to finish them in the morning and add more money."

"Oh, I said, no..." Tang Ke looked at the instrument and then at Jiang Xu. "Are you still in the mood to go to work like this?"

Jiang Xu took a look at him.

"I understand. It's Shen Fangyu who doesn't stop. How many years have you graduated? Why are you two still like this?" As their classmates and Jiang Xu's roommate, Tang Ke knows a lot about the kindness and feud between the two.

"Isn't it good to shake hands with it?" Tang Ke said, "I still remember the third-placed girl in the previous class, a very beautiful girl, who was swept away by you two. Later, she lay down safely and stayed in the third place, and never fought for the first place again."

He didn't know how to face the results on the B-ultrasound at all. He could only change the topic crazily to avoid the embarrassment of having nothing to say. "At that time, she joked that if you were in love with Shen Fangyu, so that you would take the time of love, and she might be able to get the first place in the exam."

"Ha, ha." After he finished speaking, he deliberately smiled twice, but Jiang Xu still had no expression on his face. He was very worried about whether Jiang Xu was already stupid.

"Brother Xu, you have to be strong," Tang Ke held his arm and his heart crossed. He decided to stimulate him with what this person cares most. "If you are crazy, it will be cheap Shen Fangyu. Think about it, in the future, the obstetrics and gynecology department of Jihua Hospital will be his own world. Can you stand him to dominate your territory every day. Do you say it?"

Hearing Shen Fangyu's name, Jiang Xu's eyelids finally jumped and had a slight reaction.

"Thank God." Just when Tang Ke was glad that Jiang Xu had not been stimulated to dementia, the latter suddenly popped up with two words: "Stupid."

Tang Ke: "?"

"It's not about you." Jiang Xu handed back the post-it note and pen to Tang Ke, "Thank you for your hard work today. I'll treat you to dinner after the inspection on Sunday."

He put on his coat and added in a trance, "Don't ask anything until the final full set of examination results come out."