Eighty four

It rained all night. When I opened the curtains, there was only bright sunlight covered with a room.

In the tired and lazy morning afterwards, Dr. Jiang didn't have to go to work, and Dr. Shen went out to make money for milk powder.

He was used to getting up at the same time. When Shen Fangyu pressed the alarm clock, Jiang Xu opened his eyes. Shen Fangyu kissed him on the forehead, covered his eyes with his palm, and asked softly, "Is it uncomfortable?"

When I went to take a shower last night, it was probably because the mirror was so dazzling that I didn't know why it started again.

The pregnancy was already exhausted. The second time, Jiang Xu's legs were so soft that he didn't want to use it. He fell asleep directly against the bathtub. Finally, Shen Fangyu helped him wash it and took him back to bed.

Jiang Xu shook his head. Obviously, he was very sleepy and didn't want to say much.

Shen Fangyu didn't make trouble with him again. He got up in his slippers. "I'm up. You can sleep a little longer. I'll put breakfast on the table for you later."

Jiang Xu said "Um". Shen Fangyu stared at his lover's sleeping face for a long time. He still couldn't help lowering his head and put his face on his lips. "Kiss me."

Jiang Xu closed his eyes and tilted the corners of his mouth and touched Shen Fangyu's side face.

The struggle and a good day began from here. For the first time after work, Dr. Shen didn't want to work overtime and roll at all, so he walked out of the door of the hospital with his heart.

However, Dr. Shen, who was in a good mood, saw his eldest brother at the gate of the hospital, whom he had not seen for many days.

"Come back to my hometown with me." Shen Baihan took the black briefcase and blocked Shen Fangyu. "I went to your department to ask. You can take a day off tomorrow, and you can go back with me now."

The object after the Spring Festival is still waiting for him at home, and no one will suddenly separate when the oil is mixed in the honey.

"Brother," Shen Fangyu stepped back a few steps and refused, "I'm rushing back to my home after a tiring day."

"No matter how anxious you are, you have to go back and tell your parents who you are married to, what does that person do, where he work, how many people are in the family, and what is the specific situation."

Dr. Shen cut off first and then played. When he came back from marriage abroad, he sent a letter to his parents, which is similar to him who has found a lover who intends to accompany him for a lifetime and has entered the palace of marriage. Don't miss it.

"I have paid back your money and your parents' money," Shen Fangyu said, "Don't worry so much, do you? Where do you check your account?

"I'm not checking the household registration. I care about you, Fang Yu. You are lawless now. Don't you tell your family about such a big thing as marriage?"

"Why didn't I say it," Shen Fangyu said, "Isn't it because I said you that you came to block me? If I had known, I wouldn't have said it. Brother, to be honest, I didn't bother you after you and your sister-in-law got married. Now I'm just married and my partner is waiting for me at home. Do you want me to go back to my hometown?"

Hearing what he said, Shen Baihan's face changed, "Waiting for you at home?" He frowned and said the word "Sichuan", "Have you kept someone? Who the hell did you find?"

"..." Shen Fangyu said, "Brother, you lent me money without saying anything before. I'm really moved, but I really don't want to go home now. Can you forgive me?"