Fifty eight

When Jiang Xu came back from work, Shen Fangyu had just cooked dinner.

Yesterday, Shen Fangyu told him that he had some personal matters today and changed shifts to take a day off today. He originally thought that Shen Fangyu would come back very late, but when he was about to get off work, Shen Fangyu sent him a message asking him to go back for dinner.

It happened that Jiang Xu was also a little greedy for tiger skin green peppers, so he deliberately made his stomach free for the meal and went home early.

Unexpectedly, when he sat at the table, he found that there were a lot of dishes on the table, but there was no plate of tiger skin green peppers.

This made Jiang Xu a little disappointed. He didn't show it on his face, and he seemed to ask Shen Fangyu inadvertently, "Didn't you show off your tiger skin green pepper today?"

Since he found that his evaluation of this dish was not bad, Shen Fangyu often cooked it for him, and he was always arrogant, saying that he had passed on his grandfather's cooking skills.

"I..." Shen Fangyu hesitated for a moment and said, "I didn't see the green pepper seller," he scooped a spoonful of corn for Jiang Xu. "Would you like to try this?"

Jiang Xu lowered his head and looked at the yellow orange and orange corn kernels in the bowl, looking a little subtle.

He felt that there seemed to be something wrong with Shen Fangyu today, but it seemed impolite to ask him where he went during the day.

Such an idea flashed through his mind, and Jiang Xu's nerves suddenly jumped.

When did he start to be curious about Shen Fangyu's whereabouts?

This is too unssociable, which is more than the social distance that two adults should have.

Jiang Xu tried to suppress this emotion back, but after trying for a while, he found that he still wanted to know.

I really want to.

The meal was inexplicably silent. Jiang Xu found for the first time that when Shen Fangyu was quiet, there was really no sound in their room.

Jiang Xu took a look at Shen Fangyu. He ate very seriously and didn't make a gag with him. He looked so solemn that he needed to think when chewing, and his eyes were also a little free.

Did he do something to make Shen Fangyu unhappy?

First, he refused to sleep with him, and now he doesn't cook his favorite food. In the past, he insisted on arranging the same day as the transfer time as Jiang Xu. This time, he also took the initiative to stagger the time of the two.

Jiang Xu briefly reflected on himself for half a minute on the matter of getting along with Shen Fangyu for the first time.

Then he reacted with excitement, and the look on his face was a little stunned, as if he was extremely incomprehensible.

Is he actually reflecting because of Shen Fangyu?

This is too outrageous.

Shen Fangyu is not covered with paper. What can he do to hurt Shen Fangyu?

To put it bluntly, his attitude is a little worse, but he has been getting along with Shen Fangyu like this for more than ten years. Wasn't Shen Fangyu angry before, but he suddenly became angry these two days?

That has nothing to do with him. It's Shen Fangyu's own problem.

"Jiang Xu."

As he was thinking, Shen Fangyu suddenly interrupted his thoughts.