Seventy six

When the stupid student came back, Jiang Xu's parents had already left.

The two met in the hospital. At that time, Jiang Xu was rushing to attend the consultation of other departments. There were too many people in the elevator. He was anxious and ran directly down the stairs, and then met Shen Fangyu, who was also climbing the building.

The lover, who hadn't seen for a few days, suddenly looked at each other in the stairwell and stopped almost at the same time.

Shen Fangyu stood below and looked up at him. His expressionless face smiled at the moment he saw him. He opened his hands, with a light smile at the end of his eyes. His eyes bent and said to him, "Hug?"

Jiang Xu's heart was inexplicably sour. The moment he heard Shen Fangyu open his mouth, he ran down a few steps. Before he could fully reach Shen Fangyu, the latter stepped forward and hugged him.

Shen Fangyu let Jiang Xu rub his side neck and whispered, "Didn't I tell you that it's better not to run? What should I do if something happens?"

Jiang Xu's voice was muffled, "I'm going to the consultation. I'm in a hurry."

The two doctors stood on the two steps up and down and hugged in the silent stairwell for less than five seconds. Jiang Xu only had time to pull out and stuffed two pieces of chocolate into Shen Fangyu's pocket.

Two pieces of chocolate that will be vaguely told with love.

After work, the two met in the parking lot. Jiang Xu sat on the co-pilot and listened to Shen Fangyu's story of Albert and Mr. Baker. Hearing that Mr. Baker took the initiative to get pregnant for Miss Daisy for love, Jiang Xu turned around and looked at the dark sky outside the window.

Except for the two news that day, he did not tell Shen Fangyu about the operation, but he knew that those two news could not fully make up for the blow Shen Fangyu received because of this trip to S country.

After returning from Country S, Shen Fangyu was no different from before on the surface, but he began to stay up late, read books and check information frequently at night.

After Jiang Xu persuaded him several times, Shen Fangyu began to sneak up and go to the study while he was asleep. Sometimes Jiang Xu woke up at three or four o'clock in the morning and touched his hand to find that the other half's bed had been cold for a long time.

They have found and collected information about male pregnancy. Although the literature is vast, it is impossible for Shen Fangyu to come from it.

For a period of time, Shen Fangyu even turned over the obscure classics of traditional Chinese medicine. It was not until Jiang Xu repeatedly told him that all the confirmed cases now appeared two thousand years later, and the occurrence of such cases was likely to be related to changes in the environment that Shen Fangyu gave up.

He thought that Shen Fangyu should be very clear that doing those excess work will not be of any benefit except to consume himself.

But he also understood that Shen Fangyu was trapped in anxiety and could not be relieved. He could only rely on this seemingly action way to paralyze himself and let him temporarily escape from that anxious mood.

However, using ineffective efforts to escape anxiety will only further aggravate anxiety.

Finally, after Shen Fangyu lost ten pounds in just a few days, Jiang Xu directly turned his heart into a aneze with sleeping pills.

"I always feel sleepy recently. Every time I get to this point, I'm so sleepy that I can't wake up in the middle of the night."

Jiang Xu leaned against the head of the bed and read the literature with a tablet in his arms. Shen Fangyu lay next to him and clasped his hand with his fingers. He didn't finish his words, and he fell asleep.