Eighty one

The next day, Jiang Xu and Shen Fangyu entered the office together.

The kind that only let go of the hand before entering the door.

Fortunately, I didn't meet anyone on the road. When I walked into the office, Shen Fangyu hummed, and his good mood was almost overflowing.

Zhong Lan looked at him and joked, "Brother Shen, do you have a happy event?"

"It's not a happy event. I proposed for a marriage, but the other party didn't agree," Shen Fangyu raised the corners of his mouth and looked at Jiang Xu: "But I didn't refuse."

"Oh, well," Zhong Lan knew that he should have been good with his roommate since Shen Fangyu's last treat in the department. "It's going very fast."

Zhang Cheng couldn't bear to look away.

He didn't find that Shen Fangyu loved Xiu so much before... Oh, he didn't fall in love before.

He is now looking at Shen Fangyu, who is proud of the spring breeze, and his mind is full of the heartbreaking voices of the two rich second generation last night.

It's cruel enough. He stabbed his roommate in the back of his feet, and then he proposed directly when he got home.

He couldn't help bursting into tears for the two unlucky ghosts.

Jiang Xu didn't say anything until Yu Sang shouted, "Brother Xu, what's wrong with your neck!"

Jiang Xu, who had always wanted to reduce his sense of existence, pulled the collar and covered the band-aid. "I'm injured."

"Damn it, is the doctor making trouble?" Yu Sang subconsciously guessed, "Who is so cruel? It directly touched your neck."

Shen Fangyu couldn't help coughing twice. Jiang Xu heard his voice, and his earlobe turned thinly red. He said to Sang, "No."

"What's the matter?"

"..."

Last night, a drunken man had sex in bed and coaxed him to leave a mark. He didn't know how he agreed. Now he just wanted to cross back and control the water in his mind.

Jiang Xu really can't lie. It seems too fake to throw the pot to mosquito bites in this season. He was silent for a while, but Yu Sang reacted by himself.

"Isn't it my sister-in-law swearing sovereignty? My sister-in-law is quite domineering... Brother Xu, I think you have to talk to her. It's too strong--"

Zhang Cheng came directly and covered Yu Sang's mouth. The latter struggled angrily for a long time, stared at him with hatred, and said vaguely, "Zhang Cheng, what are you doing!"

"Amitabha," the Buddha's light shone on the back of Zhang Cheng's head. He smiled and said to Sang, "Save your life."

Yu Sang glanced at him and said, "It's none of your business to me chatting with Brother Xu. Haven't you been standing on Dr. Shen's side and didn't want to see us? I advise you to care about Dr. Shen's life's major events."

"Jiang Xu is very good, Shen Fangyu is also very good, everyone is very good, and they are worthy of our care," Zhang Chengwan, like a peace ambassador, said warmly, "May the department be no more division and quarrels."

Yu Sang looked like a ghost and pulled Jiang Xu's sleeve, "What's wrong with him?" He pointed to his brain, "Is there something wrong here?"

Jiang Xu paused for a moment and patted Yu Sang on the shoulder. "Dr. Zhang is right. You have to learn from him."

Yu Sang: "?"

... Did they change their minds collectively and didn't take him with them?

The funny joy of quarreling did not last long, and the noise in the morning was soon dispersed by a piece of news.