Fourty eight

After taking a shower, Jiang Xu came out of the bathroom and saw Tang Ke leaning against the balcony with his elbow in his arms. He bypassed Tang Ke and threw his clothes into the washing machine. He listened to him say quietly, "Shen Fangyu has called me."

Jiang Xu pressed the power supply's hand for a long time. After a long time, he covered the top cover of the washing machine, adjusted the water level and mode, and pressed the start. The sound of water quickly came from inside. He turned to Tang Ke and said, "He thinks I'm going to beat the child to hug the dean's thigh."

He sat on the sofa and took a sip of hot water. "For so many years, even if I doubt his medical skills, I have never doubted his character." He lowered his eyes and said softly. "He actually misses me like this."

Tang Ke sat next to him and patted Jiang Xu on the shoulder. "Did you misunderstand?"

"Do you also speak for him now?" Jiang Xu asked.

"No, I just think it's a little strange," Tang Ke hesitated. "I always feel that Jiang Xu, whom I know, will not be so angry that he ran away from home in the middle of the night because his colleague who has not dealt with him for more than ten years said such a sentence."

He paused and asked tentatively, "Are you really just angry about this sentence?"

Seeing that Jiang Xu didn't answer, he continued, "Or... are you making an excuse for something else?"

"You think too much." Jiang Xu interrupted him.

Tang Ke stopped talking and didn't go on.

After a moment of silence, Jiang Xu put the water cup on the coffee table. "I'm going to bed. There will be an operation tomorrow."

The door was closed, and the surface of the water cup was shaken by a slight shaking water pattern. In a circle, there were gentle ripples, which gradually spread and disappeared.

Tang Ke looked at his back with a complicated look.

In fact, there is nothing wrong with an angry words between friends. It is also acceptable for the sworn sworn to speak with a gun and a stick on the angry head. Tang Ke did not believe that there was no more merciless words in the past quarrel between Jiang Xu and Shen Fangyu.

There is one exception.

If the person who opens the mouth is the person who cares, the hurtful words may become unforgivable.

Tang Ke didn't dare to guess. He felt that he might be a little too sensitive. Probably Jiang Xu himself hadn't thought about this aspect. He was a little unfounded and overthinking.

After adjusting his mood, he dialed Shen Fangyu's phone again. Probably the latter had been waiting. Almost as soon as he dialed over, the opposite side was connected.

"Can I come over?"

Tang Ke went to the balcony, pulled up the glass, and lowered his voice, "Have you decided what you said?"

Shen Fangyu obviously has no answer.

"I didn't think about what to do here," Tang Ke said, "He is asleep. Pregnant people don't stay up late all the time. There's nothing you can do about the night shift in the hospital. Let him have a good rest today."

"...Okay."

Hearing the obviously disappointed tone on the other end of the phone, Tang Ke reached out and touched the curtain, sighed and said, "Shen Fangyu, because you and Jiang Xu can't deal with it, I've been annoying to you. Today, I also say a few more words to you because of Jiang Xu."

"A year or two ago, a regular trainee from the following mentioned to Jiang Xu that he wanted to go to a private hospital. You know, Jiang Xu is strict with students, and he may help anyone who helps. At that time, he was so busy like that and took time to take the student to invite me to dinner and ask him to learn from me."