Eighty six

After completing the handover with his colleagues in the department, Jiang Xu completely lived at home.

However, Dr. Jiang couldn't be idle. He held the tablet to see the doctor online every day, and completed the business volume of obstetrics and gynecology in less than two days, so he found his students who were slightly negligent because of clinical work to talk online one by one, and asked three questions every day:

"Where is the innovation point?"

"Have you finished reading the literature?"

"Is there any progress in the experiment?"

Jiang Xu's research group was panicked and frightened for a moment.

One day, as soon as Professor Shen came out of the laboratory, he heard two students from the opposite laboratory walking in front of him and whispering in a low voice, saying that he didn't know what kind of chicken blood Mr. Jiang had been beaten recently. He looked like he was pointing to CNS and stepping on the four major magazines.

It made Shen Fangyu laugh. He went to inform Jiang Xu that night, and then the next day, the two students were invited to have a cordial conversation.

The wind blew well on the pillow, which made the two students tremble and suspected that there were traitors in the laboratory every day.

Before entering the operating room, Shen Fangyu talked about this matter with Zhang Cheng while washing his hands. The latter first observed a moment of silence for Jiang Xu's students before suddenly noticed Shen Fangyu's action of taking off the ring.

"Well, why did you buy a ring? Don't you think it's troublesome?"

The doctor who performs the operation is the one who doesn't like all kinds of fancy accessories. When he enters the operating room, his whole body must be clean and he can't bring anything.

I bought new jewelry with Aimei. At first, I could bear to wear it a few times. In the end, I probably lost it or I was lazy.

Shen Fangyu looked at Zhang Cheng meaningfully, threw the ring into the brush suit, and said, "I didn't see it on my ring finger."

"Damn it," Zhang Cheng reacted, "You're so fast, flash marriage?"

"It's been delayed for ten years," Shen Fangyu said, "You can't hurry up."

Zhang Cheng shook his head helplessly with a look of "Won it, just show it."

After a long time, he suddenly remembered something and reminded, "Some people have been curious about what Jiang Xu has done these days. Some people have asked him if he resigned. He has been leaving for a long time. You have to think of an excuse. When he comes back, there must be a lot of people asking him."

"Also," Zhang Cheng said, "I heard Yu Sang shouting that Director Cui vaguely mentioned Jiang Xu last time, saying that Jiang Xu had some important personal matters, but he didn't make it clear."

President Cao must have passed the anger with Director Cui. Shen Fangyu said to Zhang Cheng in a low voice, "We said that we had contacted the patient in Country Z. Jiang Xu went to follow up and record the data."

Zhang Cheng understood, and his eyes were obviously a little shocked: "Are you going to operate on yourself?"

"Hmm."

"Damn it," Zhang Cheng said, "You are bold enough. Do you dare to do your own partner's operation?"

"I can't help it. There is no other good choice. Compared with Kenn and Albert, I think I'm still better," Shen Fangyu explained and joked: "I've been looking for someone from the operating team recently. Do you want to come?"