Extra Seven

Chapter 96 April Fool's Day Birthday

The door was pushed open with a bang. The slender little girl half carried her schoolbag and opened the zipper while changing her shoes.

"daddy! Come on, help!"

She handed the pen and a paper to Shen Fangyu, who was building a birthday cake tower for her. "Sign it for me."

Shen Fangyu calmly arranged the top layer, took her paper, glanced at the poor number at the head of the roll, and said, "I dare not sign this for you. In case Jiang Xu knows, I have to go to bed on the sofa again."

"Daddy, please, you're the best!" He smiled and pulled Shen Fangyu's sleeve, "If you don't sign, Dad will come back. Today is my twelfth birthday. Do you have the heart to watch me be criticized? Do you have the heart to destroy Dad's mood?"

"Don't give me a hat." Shen Fangyu simply refused, "I won't sign."

"daddy--"

Xiaoxiao shook Shen Fangyu's arm vigorously, "Daddy, please sign it for me once. I promise this is the last time!"

"Come on," Shen Fangyu said, "Jiang Mushen, I haven't calculated the last account with you. What was it last time... Ah, yes, Arbor Day, you said you had to love the flowers of the motherland. I couldn't let you be scolded by Jiang Xu on Arbor Day, so I signed it for you. As a result, your grandfather spilled the beans. Your father had a cold war with me. After three days and nights, I asked you to help me persuade you not to do it.

"I won't tell my grandparents that I have another exam this time." He said with a smile.

Shen Fangyu: "..."

"Besides... I want to persuade you," Xiaoxiao said aggrievedly, "But Dad punished me too many questions. He said he couldn't talk to him if he didn't finish writing."

Shen Fangyu sighed, "It's only been a few days. What's your reason for the next time?" Shen Fangyu asked her, "Do you want to give your unlucky paper on Tomb-sweeping Day, or do you want to commemorate your hard work on Labor Day?"

"You have helped me figure out the reason... daddy," Xiaoxiao flattered tentatively, "You are so sweet."

Shen Fangyu nodded at her and said, "You don't want me to sign it for you. You want to pull me into the water. In case there is someone to help you share Jiang Xu's firepower after the east window incident."

The little fox was seen through by the old fox and said with a smile, "After all, you can coax my father more than me."

Shen Fangyu shook his head and finally signed Jiang Xu's name on the paper, "Take it."

Xiaoxiao held the paper and hugged Shen Fangyu excitedly, "Thank you, daddy!"

Shen Fangyu looked at his daughter's back worriedly, listened to the sound of the piano from her room, and rubbed his eyebrows.

I don't know whether it was because the genes were too saturated but suddenly changed, or for some other reason, he and Jiang Xu's daughter did not inherit their beautiful quality of struggle at all. They learned to reconcile with themselves at a young age, and they didn't know what they were fooling about every day.

Her grades are not bad, and it is not bad. She is quite satisfied with the class. Jiang Xu saw the kind that can make her high blood pressure.

According to Jiang Xu's words, "I fell asleep in the exam, and the sleepwalking questions will not be so low."

Fortunately, Xiaoxiao children at least have a subject that they can handle - English.

When I was in kindergarten, Xiaoxiao showed his talent in English.