Eighty seven

The third trimester of pregnancy is probably the most difficult stage of the whole pregnancy process.

Even if Jiang Xu doesn't go to work, he can't stand the life of not being able to take care of himself.

I can't walk, I have difficulty breathing from time to time, the frequent signals from the compressed bladder at night, and the swollen feet that can't wear shoes at all.

You can't sit for a long time, and you can't stand for a long time. The heavy sense of oppression is like a shadow.

The sleep time, which used to be the best time of the day, has directly become a nightmare moment. It is uncomfortable to lie down, and it is gradually difficult to turn over and move.

Xiaoxiao also became more and more powerful, and he began to make a craziness as soon as he went to bed.

What is most difficult for Jiang Xu to accept is his almost uncontrollable emotion.

Nothing is more devastating than frequent insomnia. The inexplicable low pressure is particularly obvious at night. Jiang Xu didn't realize what had happened several times, and his nose suddenly became sore.

Shen Fangyu was so distressed that he had been carefully coaxing him to sleep, accompanied him to get up at night, and rubbed his feet and legs.

But Dr. Shen has to go to work.

Every time Shen Fangyu is on the night shift, Jiang Xu's symptoms will be more serious, especially when he is in negative emotions. No one is relieved and often can't sleep all night.

Sometimes Shen Fangyu would call him, but the doctor's mobile phone was on standby 24 hours a day. One phone call was too long. He was worried that Shen Fangyu would miss the important news. In addition, the night shift was supposed to sleep for a few minutes and call him at this time. He was also afraid that Shen Fangyu would not have enough rest. Second There is no energy on the operating table in the sky.

So he always chats for a few minutes, and then he will offer to hang up the phone.

Jihua's night shift is connected with the afternoon shift, and there is no rest time at all. One night, Shen Fangyu is on the night shift. Jiang Xu ordered a takeaway before he remembered this.

The two of them had a full takeaway box full of delicious delicacies that no one appreciated. Jiang Xu took two bites and put down his chopsticks.

Inexplicably, I am a little greedy for tiger skin green pepper and bowl cake.

The student's experiment still did not make much progress. After looking through a pile of literature, he did not find any valuable information about his students' topics. Jiang Xu looked at the leftovers of the table and was really depressed, so he clicked on WeChat and posted a rare circle of friends:

"Don't marry a doctor, it will become unfortunate."

People who have been missing all year round suddenly appeared in the circle of friends, and all kinds of comments came up for a while.

Most of the melon-eating masses who did not know the truth thought that the "doctor" mentioned by Jiang Xu was himself. They teased Jiang Xu one after another and asked him which suitor he was going to reject, and several people in the same department were concerned about whether he quarreled with his girlfriend.

Huo Chengchun, who knew part of the inside story, almost commented on him in seconds: "Leave him and follow me!"

After a while, Li Yalei replied with a question mark under the comment. He didn't know whether the question mark was sent to Jiang Xu or Huo Chengchun. In short, not long after, Huo Chengchun's comment disappeared.