Two

This is not a meal, but a Hongmen banquet to declare sovereignty.

The two people who had just fought very well instantly understood why Zhong Lan asked them to dinner at the same time. Jiang Xu and Shen Fangyu looked at each other and turned their beginnings at the same time.

Jiang Xu does not discriminate against homosexuality, but he is still a little depressed when he hears the news.

Over the years, because of the competition with Shen Fangyu, he was so busy that he had no time to fall in love at all. It was not until his family urged him to get married that he couldn't stand it that he had the idea of finding a partner.

Zhong Lan has a good personality and is close. Jiang Xu has always had a good impression on her, so he did not hesitate to choose to pursue Zhong Lan. Unexpectedly, at almost the same time, Shen Fangyu also publicly said that he wanted to chase Zhong Lan. They had been enemies for a month, but they did not expect that Zhong Lan had a long time to belong to him, and they even had sex. It's not even closed.

Jiang Xu's last meal was a small steamed bun in the morning. He drank a bag of milk after the operation at noon. As a result, the ideal candlelight dinner was very different from reality. While he felt hungry, he felt that the food in front of him was tasteless.

After finishing the meal with a ghost in their hearts, Zhong Lan's girlfriend was going to pay the bill and asked Jiang Xu to stop him. It had become his habit to take the initiative to pay when eating with the girl. However, before Zhong Lan could refute it, Shen Fangyu had settled the bill before him.

That's great. It's all rolled up.

Jiang Xu silently glanced at him. The four of them separated at the door of the restaurant and saw Zhong Lan and Gao Mawei taking them away sweetly. The two rejected men had nothing to say in place, and their faces were full of depression.

Finally, Jiang Xu took a deep breath and adjusted his mood to take a taxi home. After all, there was still work tomorrow, but Shen Fangyu suddenly stretched out his hand to him.

Jiang Xu held his mobile phone and looked at him inexplicably. The latter did not change his face and said, "I only invite girls to dinner, money for meals."

"Is your face made of the city wall?" Jiang Xu looked at Shen Fangyu in disbelief and couldn't wait to dissect his face to see if it was twice as thick as ordinary people.

"It's okay if you don't pay. You can buy me a drink," Shen Fangyu pointed to a bar next to the restaurant. "I'm not happy."

Jiang Xu moved his eyes back to his mobile phone and said, "I'm not happy either."

"That's just the right time to go together." After saying that, Shen Fangyu didn't care about Jiang Xu's refusal, so he went around Jiang Xu's neck with one hand and took him to the store in front of him.

Jiang Xu patted Shen Fangyu's hand in disgust. As soon as he looked up, his eyes bumped into the words "Hell Bar".

There are four words in total, and the lamp of none of them is complete. The word "prison" is still hanging diagonally on the ground. Jiang Xu is afraid that there will be a gust of wind one day, and the emergency department of their hospital will have more cases.

The colored lights on that word are even more eye-catching. Fluorescent green and phosphor are intertwined, as if the boss of the red light district will come out to solicit customers the next second.

"Is this a serious place?" Jiang Xu retreated.

Shen Fangyu also took a look at the words and said, "It's not very beautiful. How bright the color is."