Fifty six

Jiang Xu lay back to bed quietly, put a pillow on his back, and half sat back.

From his perspective, he could see the wall facing his sight with a wall full of awards, and the desk next to him was full of colorful trophies, also with all kinds of awards.

Jiang Xu picked up his mobile phone and wanted to send a message to Shen Fangyu, but he called several sentences in a row and finally deleted them.

He stared at his mobile phone for a while, and his mind was full of his mother's words. He wanted to cover his ears, but his voice sounded clearer in his mind.

I don't know how long it took, there was a sudden rustling sound at the door. He suddenly looked over, but the person who came did not come in. He just half pushed the door open and asked in a low voice, "Can I come in?"

It's Shen Fangyu's voice.

Jiang Xu's eyes paused and was quiet for a moment. He replied, "Yes."

Shen Fangyu didn't go in until he heard his response. He closed the door and looked at Jiang Xu's eyes and fell on his full trophy.

"I also participated in this competition that year," he looked at the trophy of Jiangxu Physics Competition with some surprise. "I remember that after entering the finals, the coach also arranged the teams of No. 4 Middle School and No. 6 Middle School to train together."

After he finished speaking, he said with a little regret in his eyes, "But later I had a minor illness, so I didn't go, otherwise I would have known you earlier."

Jiang Xu's eyes flashed, and he turned his head and said, "Don't do it. Leave me a relaxed high school life.

Shen Fangyu couldn't help laughing, "Yes."

"Does it hurt?" Jiang Xu suddenly asked.

Shen Fangyu didn't seem to expect that he would be caught off guard to ask this. He was afraid that Jiang Xu would be worried. He first quickly denied it, "It doesn't hurt," and then pretended to be easy to joke: "But Jiang Xu, this is the first time someone has hit me except you."

Jiang Xu lowered his eyelashes. After a while, he asked, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm worried that I won't stay with you at night. I'm afraid you won't feel well."

"You're not going to sleep?"

Shen Fangyu opened the seat in front of his desk and said to Jiang Xu, "Go to bed. I'm not pregnant. It's okay to stay up late. I have to go back before I get up in the morning, so that I won't let your parents see it. At worst, I will make up for sleep in the car tomorrow.

Jiang Xu's eyes flashed over Shen Fangyu's feet with only socks. Shen Fangyu caught his eyes and explained with a smile, "I'm worried that your parents heard it and didn't dare to wear shoes."

Jiang Xu nodded the slippers on the side of the bed with his eyes, "The ground is cold, wear mine."

Shen Fangyu walked over and stepped on his shoes, and the lying silkworm bent under his eyes: "Why are you so considerate today? I'm not used to it."

Jiang Xu glanced at him for a long time, and then looked away and said, "Do you want to..."

Lie down in bed.

"Huh?"

While hesitating, before Jiang Xu finished the second half of his sentence, Shen Fangyu had taken three steps and two steps back to the wooden chair in front of his desk, "What else?"

Jiang Xu: "..."

"Nothing." Jiang Xu turned off the light and lay down. He pulled the quilt to his chest. He buried his whole body in the quilt, revealing only his head.