9 ✦ Poker Night & The Noctilucous Jade Suite

THE TRAVELER and Paimon had gone off to Baiju Guesthouse to do the check-in for their room that was rented out to them for a week, courtesy of Childe

"Miss Lumine and Paimon. Welcome to Baiju Guesthouse, we are pleased to have you staying with us this week. Please, right this way."

The staff took our belongings and we followed them to the top floor of the guesthouse.

"Here is your key, you'll be staying in the Noctilucous Jade Suite. This is actually our most accommodating, largest and most luxurious prestigious suite in the non-business category."

Paimon's mouth opened impressed as we entered a beautiful and huge space.

"What's the business categories for?"

She asked curiously.

"Right. Our business category suites are composed of the Qixing Suite, strictly reserved for Qixing staff, The Golden Suite which has special discounts for government officials, and..."

She cleared her throat.

"The Presidential Rex Lapis Suite, exclusively reserved for high-end customers such as Lady Ningguang."

She paused and smiled.

"There are special-delivered packages for you in the kitchen area and inside the fridge. You will find in the lounging room complimentary drinks and snacks. All products in the winery and in the bathroom are free to use at your disposal, everything will be billed to our client, Mr. Childe. We would also like to recommend you visit our hot bath section as well as our hot springs in our private courtyard. We have many other services and amenities as well. It is, of course, separated for men and women. We have specially heated or cooling floors to your preference, which you can control on the wall here on the entire suite, used through advanced Pyro and Cryo technology and engineering. You can press this button here if you need any assistance and someone will be there to help you right away 24 hours of the day. Please let us know if you need anything and we hope that you enjoy your stay."

They bowed gracefully and left the room.

"Ohohohoho.....Paimon could get used to this!"

She rubbed her hands together like an evil mastermind.

"Paimon thinks you should pretend to get along with Childe. So we can get all the FREE FOOD AND LUXURIOUS SUITES WE WANT!"

Her voice peaked at the end in greedy joy and she let out a maniac laugh.

"Wow. That went from ugly fatui to Childe pretty quickly."

I side eyed her.

I sat on a lush and voluminous cream colored sofa as I took a look around completely overwhelmed with how beautiful and elegant it was. I understood why it was called the Noctilucous Jade Suite right away.