42 ✦ Unspeakable Feelings Pt. 2

[Contains some 🌶️]

"SO PAIMON HAS BEEN READING UP

"SO PAIMON HAS BEEN READING UP."

"Did you know that the Dendro Archon is also known as Lesser Lord Kusanali? The previous Archon, Greater Lord Rukkhadevata was slain and replaced by her."

Lumine nodded in curiosity to Paimon'a explanation.

"Slain in the cataclysm 500 years ago to be specific." Childe added with disdain. Lumine and Paimon looked up at him due to the cold tone he had used.

"Oh right.. Childe hates the Gods and anything to do with them." Lumine instructed to Paimon.

"By the way.. did you touch a Statue of the Seven yet?" Paimon turned to Lumine.

She nodded nonchalantly.

"Yep we got that out of the way so we're fine to return anytime."

Childe turned to stare at them weirdly.

"Touch a Statue of the Seven???"

"I need to do that to teleport." Lumine explained and Paimon stared at her with big eyes.

"Traveler!!" She whispered frantically.

"It's fine, he was going to find out sooner or later." Lumine replied to Paimon casually who let out a big sigh of disbelief.

"Wait."

He paused and stopped walking.

"You what? You can... teleport to them? By touching them??" He stared at her with intense eyes, each word more surprised than the next.

"Uhh...yeah. We don't really know why but that's... what it does."

Childe fell quiet for some time and Lumine could tell that he had gone off deeply into another world of his own. He seemed like he was connecting things together and Lumine stared, waiting for him to say something.

"What is it?"

"Can I see it?" He said finally after a stretched moment of silence.

"I mean— yeah but, you won't be able to tell where I'm going when I do it.. right?"

"Okay just tell me which statue you're going to. I'll teleport there myself." He added.

"Oh Paimon has a...request." The little floating companion said shyly. "Well you see.. Paimon has been craving Tiger Shrimp lately and well....how about Liyue Harbor?" She twaddled her thumbs shyly in circles.

"Huh? Why didn't you just say so? It only takes a few seconds to go. It's not like it'll stop us from progressing in Sumeru you know." Lumine laughed.

"Actually Childe.. it's not just statues of the Seven. There are waypoints I can get to pretty much... anywhere in Teyvat. And there is one located in the Harbor. It's located right in front of um.. what's it called again?— Oh right! You know the street food vendors? There's also a story teller there, Iron Tongue Tian."