Original character references & illustrations

Illustrations and biography references

Javert— 26

Childe's childhood bestfriend

Childe's childhood bestfriend. He works for the Fatui as a Pyro Agent and is often assigned under him. They met in Snezhnaya when they were 4 and 5 and used to go ice fishing together. They were separated once Childe fell into the abyss as an accident when he was 14. Javert searched for him for many years and never gave up looking.
They found each other again in the Fatui and afterwards they got matching tattoos of ice fishing on their wrists to represent their friendship. Javert has seen Childe at his very best and at his very worse. He knows him inside out and can read him like an open book.

He is a gym and tattoo addict can be very flirty. He loves fights, sports, beer, weed and women. He is a very carefree spirit and a jokester at heart. He prefers to laugh things off than to get upset. He fell in love with one of the Harbingers and will do anything for her.

Anastasia— 23
(Illustration not ready yet)

A very good looking woman with long sleek platinum blonde hair who often dyes red highlights on the front of her hair. She works in the Fatui's Bank in Liyue, that is how she met Childe. In the past she has had an on and off fling with him. She wants to become his girlfriend but he only sees her as a friend with benefits. She is aware of this and accepts it even though she wants to be more. She hopes that with time he will eventually begin to see her as something more. She knows he works in the Fatui and is a Harbinger by rank but she isn't aware of the darker tasks he attends to. Anastasia and Childe share mutual friends. Many of Childe's friends have the hots for her but she's obessed with Childe.
Anastasia will easily get jealous anytime she sees Childe giving other women attention. She always dresses well and loves attention seeking outfits, she loves designer outfits centered around cyber styles, tech wear, punk, gothic lolita and leather dresses.

Tyler— 23

A good friend in the circle of friends of Childe and Javert. He's known to be a bit of a perverted and flirty pig but he's good looking and has an exceptional build, like a processional boxer would. He likes to do boxing as a hobby and sometimes competes in Liyue. He has jet black medium length hair that's similar's to Javert except he likes to dye the tips of his bangs in various colors, often opting for a neon green. He's known for having a lot of daring piercings which some of them include his tongue, nipples, the Prince Albert piercing, nose ring and many across his ears. Tyler will go for any woman he's attracted to but he has pined after Anatasia's bestfriend Namika for a long time.

Namika— 24

Anastasia's bestfriend. She has very long sleek black hair that falls to her hips, black bangs across her forehead. Her hairstyle is known as the Hime japanese haircut with parts of the hair being sliced straight by each side of the jaw. She only dates extremely wealthy men and she always wears a lot of jewelry, notably mostly diamond ones.

Petrov— 28

A cold and ruthless Fatui agent that has a huge skull tattooed on the right side of his face. Also a good friend of Childe and Javert. He has short blonde hair and a eyebrow piercing. His other eyebrow has 3 slits shaved through it. He can outdrink anyone and is tougher than a bear. He has the strength to become a Harbinger but he is not interested in the rank or the responsibilities that come with it. Petrov is a pugilist and fights with his fists. He has massive metallic mantles as weapons. He also has a massive battle axe. He's highly feared because he is a battle maniac like Childe. They often spar for fun and challenge eachother to improve.

Hanya & Akihiko - 48 & 52

One of the wealthiest couples in all of Inazuma. Hanya is a blonde haired woman who often styles her hair in the classy beach wave look. They own a luxurious 3-story multi-million Mora mansion that has a huge infinity pool, the house comes with many amenities such as a sports court, a gym, sauna, gaming room, garden rooftop terrace. Akihiko is a mobster who is involved in dark dealings and shady business. Childe was assigned by the Fatui to do business with them and they quickly became friends. Hanya now sees Childe as the son she never had.

Akatsuko - over 5000 years old / not human / Kitsune lineage

Can choose any appearance he wants but he sticks to an avatar within late 20s (in human years.)

(I Drew this for the nightclub scene that's why it looks this way haha)

He has highly advanced psychic abilities which include being able to bewitch others, place them in a trance, influence their emotions, can wield extremely powerful cryo elemental powers, place curses on others, give them dreams etc.

A highly skilled magic fox user that works undercover for the Fatui. Has been offered the spot #6 on the Harbingers but he refused it. He's of Kitsune descent. He has short spiky white silvery hair and bright blue eyes with thin diamond-like pupils. He likes to hide his ears under beanies and other hats. He has one round ball piercing on his bottom lip and tattoos that cover his entire shoulders on the front and shoulder blades on the back. The tattoo is actually a massive scripture and magic spell that he was granted as a high ranked fox beast. Nobody has ever seen his fox beast form except for the Captain, Fatui # 1 by accident, after witnessing the mass destruction he unleashed on an entire army of thousands of ruin guards. Dottore has requested many times to see it but he chooses to keep it anonymous. He was long ago a guardian of a palace to one of the 5 gods of Celestia and cast out and cursed after the Cataclysm for being interested in forbidden knowledge and power. He's very charming and persuasive due to his influence with mood altering abilities. Some people speculate he's far stronger than all of the Harbingers but he refuses to rival his abilities against the first Harbinger.
There's only been one individual that's resistant to his powers and can't be influenced or bewitched. He has since been fascinated by her. (Read to find out more!!🩷)

Matriar - over 500 years old
An old mage that used to be part of the Royal Mages of Khaenri'ah. He worked alongside Dainsleif all his life and managed to survive the curse and maintain his awareness intact all these years. They now share a large estate hidden under a spell inside a forest far on the edge of Mondstadt.

Shan - 38
A royal guard for the Pyro Archon in Natlan.
A very tall (6'5) and huge greatsword fighter built like a Greek god statue covered in scars. He has a massive scar across his left eye, his left eye is partly blind due to the injury. Wears a black and red plain outfit and wears bones as amor. He wears a massive spine from a dragon he once slayed like a belt around his waist to carry any accessories and gear.

His skin is medium brown, he's very tanned from being in the sun all day long. He has spiky white and red hair that falls to his shoulders and bright orange/red eyes. He's got a very outspoken and lively personality and has hit directly on Lumine before.