2 ✦ Swirl of Passion

DILUC WRAPPED his arms around her, enveloping her tightly, caressing her soft hair with her head held against his neck

DILUC WRAPPED his arms around her, enveloping her tightly, caressing her soft hair with her head held against his neck. Always be true to yourself and stand proud his father's voiced echoed in his head.

"Forgive me..it wasn't my intention to hurt you, you've been so patient with me and I admit my insecurities about the past mess a lot with my head."

He felt that she wanted to push him him away but he held on to her even more tightly.

"Please let me finish what I want to say and then you can walk away.. if you still want to... is that okay?" He asked very softly, his face just barely an inch from her's while holding her face in his hands.

ARTIST: SocNau

ARTIST: SocNau

She nodded slowly and he let go while still holding her arms and looking down at her.

Well... here goes nothing.

His heart was racing so fast he was nervous she would hear it.  He hesitated for a moment and Jean noticed he became lightly flustered. His voice shook a little at the beginning.

"I just ask that you don't walk away until I'm completely done speaking, because you may not like the beginning of what I will say, but I want to be honest about everything up until this point."

She looked to her side contemplating that something she way not want to hear would be said, but in this moment, he was truly making an effort as opposed to deflecting, as he has always done, and she knew the proper thing was to stay and listen. "I understand." She responded with a small voice.

Diluc continued.

"The truth is that at the beginning of our relationship I was incredibly skeptic, but I think you already had that figured out. What the Knights of the Favonius did to my father is something I'll never forgive and forget. I can't. That's my father. To be honest in the beginning I thought you were just trying to be close to me to keep tabs on me."

His eyes lightened as he recalled his many memories with her.

"But.. it really caught me by surprise when I realized I was thinking of you at night and looking forward to see you the next day."

He looked down momentarily and smiled as a few locks from his bangs shifted.

"And I won't lie, I had a phase where I felt shame, sneaking around with you, because I thought... am I disrespecting my father by sneaking around with the Favonius headmaster?"

It hurt. But she knew she had to hear this out until the end.

Something in his eyes shifted. His eyes slowly looked back up at her, so softly that she felt like it bore right into her soul. This is it.. he's going to walk away isn't he?

His hand reached out gently to caress her face, wiping Jean's tear off with his thumb.

"But seeing you in pain because of me just now, the pain that I felt inside of me, it made me realize I don't care about those things anymore."

He took a deep breath in and exhaled mentally preparing himself. "I don't want a life without you by my side."

Her eyes grew.

I thought he was ending things with me..?

"I'm in love with you Jean."

He briefly looked sideways at the floor, his cheeks turning lightly pink, unsure what to expect.

Jean leans in passionately grabbing hold of his face and hungrily kisses him. A mix of wine she had at the tavern and her personal taste brushes across his tongue. She begins to edge him into a corner of the room where she throws him against the sofa and climbs on top of him while staring into his eyes.

"You know, I realized something." She started. "I've only ever given you one side of myself...the good and shy side. Maybe that was my mistake..I forgot I was dealing with a dark knight."

She trailed off seductively with her index  finger sliding from his collar bone to his lower abs.

"So tonight... I'm giving you another side of me."

"This is starting to look a lot like a fantasy I had of you one time-"

"Shut up." She cut in as she tore his black shirt off.

"Shutting up. Right now." He said in a state of pure ecstasy as she impressively unbuttoned his pants in a world-record breaking limit.

ARTIST: NocSau | artsquirrelb

If I knew this was gonna unlock dark Jean I would've done this SOO much sooner. He impulsively thought as she pinned down his wrists while kissing her way below his abs.

"Holy shit." Diluc uttered in between short breaths.

He gasped and looked down.

With no hands?!?!

──  ✦  ──

Ahem.... So what did you guys think of this cute little Jean-Luc short story?!

I think they're adorable ;-;

You can comment under any sentence and paragraph by the way!!!🩷