50

Colby's POV
"Oh my god, you guys! This is insane!!!" Sam gushed. He hugged me tightly as Katrina hugged Jennifer the same way.
"There's so much work to do!!!!" Sam said, "We need to get the office right next to your room moved to the one downstairs and get in touch with a contractor to get the rooms connected somehow!" Sam rambled.
"Dude I get it but try and relax! One step at a time," I chuckled.
"5 months Colby! You got 5 months left!" He reminded.
"I know!" I snickered, "But we got this! Let's finish our shopping then we can go home and make some phone calls!"
"Seriously babe! No rush!" Kat chuckled, "They have time!"
"Exactly! We have time! One thing at a time!" Jen smiled.
"You guys are so ridiculously brave to be handling this, I can't wait to meet them...." Katrina said as we continued to look at double strollers. We eventually decided on a double stroller that comes with car seats as well. We were able to take care of two things at once with that!

And of course, they were dark and still fit my aesthetic! I know being a parent was gonna change everything, but I figure I can still be me and be a parent

And of course, they were dark and still fit my aesthetic! I know being a parent was gonna change everything, but I figure I can still be me and be a parent. My kiddos will be the cutest punk/horror kids in Las Vegas. I was already so in love and obsessed with them and they weren't even here yet.
The only goal I had from here on out, was to be the best father I could possibly be, and raise my little girls to know how a man should treat a lady. The plan was to make sure they never had any questions any doubts or thought less of themselves ever.
They would always know what to expect, and how they deserve to be treated. Their standards are to be extremely high and they would never just settle. They would learn how to be incredible women and mothers from their own, and they would see how to treat friends and family by watching us with our friends in our family.
Would they want to walk in my footsteps or follow in jennifer's footsteps. I don't know if they would have Jennifer's gift, I didn't know. All I knew is that they were going to be loved and cherished by everyone that was in their lives.
Their parents and their godparents are going to love them unconditionally and I knew once the rest of their families met them they were going to be just as in love as we were.
For now, we had to focus on their arrival and begin to prepare for it over the next few months Sam got his office, and moved to the downstairs space in our living room. We had builders come and build him a few extra walls down there to make sure that he had an office that was private And soundproof for recording and editing.
We had a second team of builders come and design and build the twins' nursery, making sure that there was a doorway between our bedroom, and then we would be able to slide in and out of the wall for the future.
So while they were infants and newborns, we could keep it open, so we'd hear them cry, and as they got a little older, they would have privacy and a bit quieter to sleep through the night. We were still deciding on the exact theme of the nursery, but they were able to build the furniture and everything inside that room.
I know that Jennifer was debating on either an under the sea, ocean-type theme or possibly a forest or jungle theme.
I told her that it made no difference to me whatever made her happy and the girls were not gonna care. Either way, they would just want it to be happy and cheerful.
I have course have no problem, making a dark forest or even a dark part of the ocean but I didn't need to scare them right off the bat. I would have to introduce my dark aesthetic as they got a little older we start with a punk rock first before we hit the scary stuff.
Oh, for now I was enjoying doing online shopping for the girls making sure that they had super cute outfits and I even found the cutest outfits with little bows for their hair.

You would think I would want tiny little boys to think thought I would have two little girls who had me wrapped around their little pinkies, it made me the happiest I have been in a long time

You would think I would want tiny little boys to think thought I would have two little girls who had me wrapped around their little pinkies, it made me the happiest I have been in a long time. We had all been through so much over the past few years and we all had nothing but happy things to look forward to. No my question for you all who are reading my story should we continue telling you the story of our lives or should this be the end of this story?
Do you all want to know more about our Little Brock family? Or do you just want the story of the girl so many ways that I can tell her story but it's up to you what you want to know!

~*~*~ Authors Notes~*~*~
I know we got a little meta-there at the end but those are the true questions that I have for you all. Do you want our girls and Sam and Kat may be finding out they're going to have children what do you want to see with the story? There are so many ways that I can do this. I can do a part two talking about everyone raising their families and then maybe even in the future, she will do a part three telling the story from the girls point of you. What are your thoughts?
Whatever you decide one way or the other if you choose that you don't want the story to continue or that you want a sequel or that you want me to go and do a part three there will only be one more chapter to the story whether it's an epilogue or just a short little bit to wrap it up, either way, one more chapter to go or even if it's just a part one will be all completed.