18. Yet Another Twice Groupchat (1)

_______________________________
Hey everyone! Just a quick heads up. This is going to be another group text series but it is NOT a continuation of the last one!
_______________________________

chaengie🐯 started a group chat with sana🍌, momo❤️, mina💃🏻, jeongyeon🔥, dubu🦅, jihyo💸, Y/N💙💙💙, and tzuyu😇

jihyo💸: oh no not again 🤦🏻‍♀️
chaengie🐯: oh yes again! 😈
Y/N💙💙💙: i'm actually down for a group chat this time since i'm done with my exams :)
sana🍌: ya y/n. i thought you graduated from college!
tzuyu😇: you do know people can get a master's degree right sana? lol
dubu🦅: wow tzuyu's a savage again!!
momo❤️: wait y/n you went back for a master's??
chaengie🐯: y/n literally told all of us last fall that they were going back for a master's!
mina💃🏻: i remember them saying it lol
tzuyu😇: i do too. i guess some people care about their friends 😳
jeongyeon🔥: oh how quickly they forget
sana🍌: -_-+ ah yes. now i remember
momo❤️: i don't really remember tbh but good for you y/n!
Y/N💙💙💙: thanks guys 😂 but wait a second. why hasn't my girlfriend responded to my texts?? is nayeon busy?
jeongyeon🔥: i thought she would have told you y/n... she's starting filming for her Pop! mv tomorrow so she went to bed super early
Y/N💙💙💙: she didn't 🥲 but i'm glad she's finally getting to film it. any of you guys know how long it'll take her? i miss her. i haven't seen her since i finished my exams
dubu🦅: she wouldn't tell us because she didn't want us to worry
sana🍌: if you really want to know i'm sure i could find out for you y/n
jihyo💸: yeah y/n. i would help sana find out because i'm also really curious. we want to go and bug her when she's on set ㅋㅋㅋ
mina💃🏻: ... she told me about it
chaengie🐯:

chaengie🐯: she what now??? how come she didn't tell the rest of us?!

mina💃🏻: she knew i can keep a secret 😋

jeongyeon🔥: i would be mad but i honestly can't lol. mina does keep secrets well
Y/N💙💙💙: yeah but that still doesn't mean she can't tell me. i mean what if she has to film for extremely long days?? who's going to take care of her!
tzuyu😇: i'm sure she'll be fine y/n. nayeon knows how to handle long film days. the staff will take good care of her as well
jihyo💸: yeah we've all been around this race a few times

You sighed and put your phone down, leaning back in your desk chair. You knew she didn't want anyone to worry, but why wouldn't Nayeon at least have told you that she was starting shooting tomorrow? Before you could think about it any further though, you got a FaceTime call from Mina.

   You waited for a second before answering, laughing at the profile picture you had for her

You waited for a second before answering, laughing at the profile picture you had for her. "Hi Minari!" You put on your best smile and got up from your desk chair, sprawling out on your bed on your stomach.

"Hey y/n. I'm sorry Nayeon didn't tell you about the M/V shooting tomorrow." She said sympathetically.

You just shook your head, making sure she knew it was okay. "Hey I'm not her parent. She can do whatever makes her happy. I mean I do kind of wish she at least told me that she was even shooting her M/V tomorrow, but I'll live."

Mina paused before responding, taking a moment to think about what she was going to say. "I know I was told by Nayeon not to tell anyone her schedule but I feel like it'd be okay to tell you... I also may or may not have already told everyone else too..." She laughed a little guiltily, scratching the back of her neck.

You looked at your phone with shock but smirked a bit. "Ah so the secret keeper does tell secrets every once in a while, huh?"

Mina just rolled her eyes at you and nodded. "Yes! But she can't know that I told you or any of the other girls. It's really important to her and she really doesn't want you to worry."

You promised and Mina told you Nayeon's schedule. Even though she had to break her silence and she already told all the other members before calling you, you were glad that she trusted you enough. You ended up talking with Mina on the phone for a while about being back in school for another degree and her working with the rest of the girls on their new songs. Unfortunately, Mina really did have to be more secretive about the comeback than anything else.

Once you finished your call with Mina, you went ahead and sent Nayeon a few texts. You knew she wouldn't be up for a while but you wanted to make sure that she woke up with encouragement. Even though you were all close friends and had the same emojis for each other for the most part, you loved that Nayeon changed yours in her phone.

Y/N❤️‍🔥: i'm sure you're asleep right now since it's really late but i love you so so so much! you're such a good girlfriend and i couldn't ask for anyone better.
Y/N❤️‍🔥: also, when you wake up and see this please text me back ㅠㅠ i'm lonely and bored from finishing up my exams
Y/N❤️‍🔥: sleep well 자기야 (honey) 💖

Hey! Very excited to be writing another groupchat series. I hope you like it! Like the last one, this will be a 3 part series :)

-krn