34. Honeymoon Avenue (2Yeon)

"I do." These two words were stuck in Nayeon's head for the past 24 hours. It still felt like a dream but she knew it wasn't. The girl of her dreams, now her wife, was sitting beside her on her iPad playing a Lego game. Now she got to call that dork hers until the end of time. She looked down and let out a chuckle as she watched her start to fall asleep, the device almost slipping out of her hands. Nayeon slowly took it from Jeongyeon and placed it in her lap.

After a dream wedding, the two newlyweds were headed to the airport and their mystery destination. Well, at least it was a mystery to Nayeon. Since the morning of their wedding, Nayeon had (unsuccessfully) tried to pry the information out of anyone she spoke with who could give her the tiniest hint as to where she was going on her honeymoon.

   The car pulled up to one of the airport entrances and Nayeon gently shook Jeongyeon's shoulder. She placed a kiss on her forehead and smiled as Jeongyeon slowly stirred from her nap. She yawned and gave Nayeon a quick peck on the cheek before getting out, jogging around to the other side of the car to open Nayeon's door.

   As soon as Nayeon got out of the car, cameras started flashing. Practically all of Korea knew of the couple's wedding and someone leaked that they were going on their honeymoon. Jeongyeon was a bit annoyed but she hid her annoyance well, paying no attention to the cameras being shoved in her face. She got her suitcase from the trunk of the car and wheeled it around, taking Nayeon's hand.

   Hundreds of cameras flashed and the sound of reporters and paparazzi could be heard throughout the airport. Jeongyeon and Nayeon were used to it. They and the other Twice members quickly learned how to drown out the constant barrage of questions, but there was one voice that cut through the blur of sound this time.

   "Jeongyeon is it true that you and Nayeon plan on having children right after the honeymoon?" Both women looked for the source of the voice, their eyes quickly landing on a tall man with sunglasses, a black mask, baseball cap, and a large Nikon camera. Jeongyeon let out a small laugh and shook her head.

   "I love Nayeon more and more with each passing second but we want to have our honeymoon and a few years to each other before any conversation about kids comes into the picture." Jeongyeon said this quickly with a smile as they made it to the security agent who checked their passports and scanned them through the gate. She gave the paparazzi a final wave and bow before she walked off with her wife. Slowly, the loud questions and camera flashes faded away and they were met with the dull chatter of people patiently waiting for their flights.

   It seemed impossible but Jeongyeon was able to keep where they were going on their honeymoon a complete secret from her wife. The only people who actually knew where they were going was Tzuyu and one of the managers. She knew the girl kept secrets well and she only told them since someone had to know in case something tragically happened to them.

   "자기야 (honey)." Nayeon turned to Jeongyeon with her chin resting in her hand. Her eyebrows were furrowed and she had a slight pout gracing her lips. "Are you still not going to tell me where we're going?"

Jeongyeon turned and mirrored Nayeon's position in her seat, shooting her a cheesy grin. "Bunny. Not until the person announces the flight we're boarding." She gave Nayeon another few kisses on the cheek before she turned her attention back to her iPad.

Nayeon impatiently waited for almost an hour, switching between watching Jeongyeon play her game, scrolling through social media, and texting Tzuyu about how mean she was for not telling her anything. The second she heard the woman over the speaker announce that their flight was boarding, she thought she was going to cry from joy.

"Good morning passengers, we will now start boarding flight 90A to Honolulu..." The announcer at the desk said more into her microphone but Nayeon had completely tuned it out, now only focusing on the fact that she was going to Hawaii. With her wife. On their honeymoon.